Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Cos we hardly knew ya.

May your next name last longer than this one is about to.
Nah he’s safe. He’s just an insufferable downvoter. I literally closed the other Portal Watch thread after multiple posters said it was derailed with people talking about when Rousseau and Phillips might get drafted/get drafted by the Dolphins.

Then I started this thread essentially asking that it stay on topic and Cosdumb downvoted it and when I call him out on it, he’s so ****tardedly defiant when it comes to his serial negative reactions, that he rails about me insulting the players.

Advertisement
Plz dont waste a spot on RB. Could always use B Smith in a pinch as well

Wishlist:
CB - would take 2 to be honest
DE - find another Roche type
LB - anyone who can shoot a gap & shed a block plz. literally anyone
WR - Montana kid pretty please Santa
OL - would take any experienced OT, or even OG
I’d say we need a good OG more than we need another OT.

Advertisement
Politely ask him to give you 🖕instead of 👎. That way, it won’t count against your reaction score.
Did you get his holiday card this year?

469C7444-FD14-4278-A71E-D407DA473DFE.gif

USC RB Markese Stepp into the portal. Some mid.
There’s a couple good backs. Isaiah Bowser was a near 1,000 yard rusher 2 years ago, TJ Pledger, Chris Curry, Amare Jones, and PK Kier are available as well. We could even bring on Johnny Ford to return kicks.

Last edited:
The ok sign or the sign you made for the punching game as a kid now has a stupid meaning because of some twats. I didn’t even know that dumb **** to recently. I guess thumbs up will be canceled next.​

It's not being cancelled. People just have to be more careful.

The real issue is people making the White Power sign in photos. In the entire history of photography, when people were posing side-by-side, about 4 people ever chose to make the "OK" symbol.

Now...inexplicably...lots and lots of...white people...are making the "OK symbol"...for no apparent reason.

Look, I don't really care what people do in pictures. I just find it comical that they refuse to own it afterwards, and they come up with ridiculously transparent explanations for why they just HAD to make the "OK symbol" in a photo.

Advertisement
It's not being cancelled. People just have to be more careful.

The real issue is people making the White Power sign in photos. In the entire history of photography, when people were posing side-by-side, about 4 people ever chose to make the "OK" symbol.

Now...inexplicably...lots and lots of...white people...are making the "OK symbol"...for no apparent reason.

Look, I don't really care what people do in pictures. I just find it comical that they refuse to own it afterwards, and they come up with ridiculously transparent explanations for why they just HAD to make the "OK symbol" in a photo.
If they OK symbol is below the waist it’s a game idc what ur liberal ideology says it is. If it’s not below the waist fine I’ll give u that it might be a white power symbol although idk much about that lol

Advertisement
Aaaand onto Transfer Portal Watch Thread 3.0

Nope. Not gonna let some dipsh!te intervene in a little exchange between myself and Cribby.

Back to your regularly scheduled Portal Watch Updates...

What do we need a RB for?

Chaney & Knighton flashed as true fresh and will be studs with a full offseason under their belts

Thad has the body and talent to be in the mix day 1

And Burns has looked good when he’s gotten snaps
You ever hear of injuries?

Advertisement
Back