Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Greg was not developed here fully. Hurt his first year. One year of full playtime and starting only half the season. Chase young was coached by the best defensive line coach in the country and played a ton. Greg is completely untapped. Opting out hurt him as I think he could have been top ten
**** if he played this year he could have gone top 5. Think he goes mid to late first.

Advertisement
Dolphins are doing one of 4 things with that pick.

Drafting the Best WR
Drafting Micah Parsons
Drafting Penni Sewell
Trading Back
Parsons is gonna drop like a rock imo. He opted out & has a HORRIBLE & I mean HORRIBLE reputation where he's from about an hour from me. I know a state trooper from Harrisburg that has delt with him in the past & said he is a really really bad egg.

If we have the 3rd pick we might be able to trade down to 5 and still take him while picking up another 2nd rd. That would be huge. I actually want Phillips in the 2nd rd. We need pass rushers
we need a WR badly man. one that can stay healthy all year. i can see a trade down and acquire more picks in the 2nd for the 3 spot. i dont think any wr is worth the 3rd pick. offense is a issue right now so i suspect we take Offensive players in the 1st round

Advertisement
Sure things? Agree , Rousseau isn’t considered that.
I didn’t mean Greg so much. I seen this convo happening with parsons on another board. That dudes going in the first 5 no matter who’s picking. On the other end of that, JP being so much of a freak might actually leap him into the spot where GR might have actually went. Crazy how it turned out. Either way Greg should be gone before pick 20

Advertisement
I didn’t mean Greg so much. I seen this convo happening with parsons on another board. That dudes going in the first 5 no matter who’s picking. On the other end of that, JP being so much of a freak might actually leap him into the spot where GR might have actually went. Crazy how it turned out. Either way Greg should be gone before pick 20
Agree on parsons

247 has an article saying Miami is eyeing a particular CB in the portal. Any idea who it is?

Advertisement
Oh yeah, big time.
Well that could potentially help push our guys up. I think the dolphins want a impact defender. thought parsons would be the pick. Why not JP after the combine? I mean one can hope lol

Well that could potentially help push our guys up. I think the dolphins want a impact defender. thought parsons would be the pick. Why not JP after the combine? I mean one can hope lol
I mean I could be wrong & he maybe that good that teams don't care but he has quite the reputation up here in PA.

247 has an article saying Miami is eyeing a particular CB in the portal. Any idea who it is?
I could see them taking two cb’s for sure but I could also see 247 trying to catch up to the smoke that’s been out there about cb rumors. Just throwing crap out there to feed the subscribers

Advertisement
Parsons is gonna drop like a rock imo. He opted out & has a HORRIBLE & I mean HORRIBLE reputation where he's from about an hour from me. I know a state trooper from Harrisburg that has delt with him in the past & said he is a really really bad egg.
That will likely come up when teams start to research him

I could see them taking two cb’s for sure but I could also see 247 trying to catch up to the smoke that’s been out there about cb rumors. Just throwing crap out there to feed the subscribers
247 said it was South Carolina CB John Dixon

The crap that they post on 247 is all smoke. You can tell they have zero sauces within the program.

Advertisement
Back