Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Only TD I believe Rolle gave up his last two years was against VT, and truthfully it was a busted coverage. Dudes couldn’t get off the LoS against him.

Advertisement
I personally would compare, style wise, the portal CB Cribby referred to as Antrel Rolle style. Its an exciting name.

Antrel Rolle was one of my first favorite players ever. Absolute baller.

Maybe you should let that sleeping dog sleep until it’s ready to wake up if you know something rather than let something out that will damage our chances.

I personally would compare, style wise, the portal CB Cribby referred to as Antrel Rolle style.

Its an exciting name.

*IF* it is the name I was told (and I'm skeptical that it was right until I read your post) he plays a position at his current school similar to what Rolle played for us and has a Rolle-type frame. Exciting name... yes. You'd probably have half of the board ****ed and the other half going nuts.

But the 2-3 games I have watched he continuously gets burned and makes poor decisions/gets stupid penalties. I would stay away from the Rolle comparison - beyond Ht/wt and being a S/CB hybrid.

Last edited:
Maybe you should let that sleeping dog sleep until it’s ready to wake up if you know something rather than let something out that will damage our chances.
Yes, you're right. I didnt think ppl would figure out with my comparison, but maybe the comp was too good.

Delete my post if you must. I do know who it is.

*IF* it is the name I was told (and I'm skeptical that it was right until I read your post) he plays a position at his current school similar to what Rolle played for us and has a Rolle-type frame. Exciting name... yes. You'd probably have half of the board ****ed and the other have going nuts.

But the 2-3 games I have watched he continuously gets burned and makes poor decisions/gets stupid penalties. I would stay away from the Rolle comparison - beyond Ht/wt and being a S/CB hybrid.
I know, thats why I said style not performance lol.

Advertisement
Wonder if we make a run at a transfer qb if King leaves.

Milton seems like the best option right now in the portal. He's pretty accurate and has a lot of experience under his belt. I think he'd be a good fit in our offense.

Other names I'm looking at that aren't yet in the portal: Tanner Mordecai (Oklahoma), John Rhys Plumlee (Ole Miss)

Plumlee has accuracy problems though, so I'm not too sure about that.

Who else?

Milton seems like the best option right now in the portal. He's pretty accurate and has a lot of experience under his belt. I think he'd be a good fit in our offense.

Other names I'm looking at that aren't yet in the portal: Tanner Mordecai (Oklahoma), John Rhys Plumlee (Ole Miss)

Who else?
I know its a pipe dream, but I'm gonna type it into reality. I wanna see the Bishop Gorman connection get on Dorian Thompson Robinson about transferring out of UCLA and to Miami. Talk about a perfect fit for Lashlee's offense.

Who else?
Casey Thompson if Ehlinger stays at Texas for whatever reason. Saw it's a possibility.

Advertisement

How y’all feel bout him ?

Pass. He looked like he might be somebody back in 2018, but then dude allegedly admitted to punching his girl in the face after the spring game and got dismissed from UGA. Sat out last year as a transfer, then managed all of 8 catches this season for the 0-5 Panteros.

Pass. He looked like he might be somebody back in 2018, but then dude allegedly admitted to punching his girl in the face after the spring game and got dismissed from UGA. Sat out last year as a transfer, then managed all of 8 catches this season for the 0-5 Panteros.
I didn’t know all that I know he looked legit coming out of UGA

Advertisement
I wouldn't be so sure. Last game UGA threw the ball only 16 times. I can't see all these 4 & 5 * receivers staying if they know the opportunity to get the ball is so low. Kirby runs an outdated offense and unless the AD gets involved and forces Kirby's hand to adopt a modern offense you won't see them throwing the ball much unless they are down big and playing from behind.

I think the big money folks are fine with Kirby running that offense.

I see a lot of discussion about LSU and Georgia with the names Arik and Milton thrown around.

So Arik Gilbert and Kendall Milton - players notified?

I see a lot of discussion about LSU and Georgia with the names Arik and Milton thrown around.

So Arik Gilbert and Kendall Milton - players notified?
Arik Gilbert is an absolute beast, watched him play in HS, he was a man amongst boys.

Advertisement
Back