Transfer Portal (U Only)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he could hold onto the ball he’d have been very good for us
Disagree. He was decent in the passing game, but he never displayed much vision as an actual running back. Instead of using his speed to his advantage, he often would lower his shoulder to attempt to run through a defender. His overall body of work was decidedly mediocre here.

That's not to say he wasn't misused, or he was put in the best position to succeed. He was just severely overhyped in my opinion.

Advertisement
Disagree. He was decent in the passing game, but he never displayed much vision as an actual running back. Instead of using his speed to his advantage, he often would lower his shoulder to attempt to run through a defender. His overall body of work was decidedly mediocre here.

That's not to say he wasn't misused, or he was put in the best position to succeed. He was just severely overhyped in my opinion.
Never seen elite speed never seen him separate like real speed rbs do

Never seen elite speed never seen him separate like real speed rbs do
He never displayed any elite traits. I don't think he was "bad" just he never lived up to the hype. I think he was a victim of his own success in HS (highly rated recruit). Too many dudes hyped him to the moon and were telling everybody to watch out for this guy. Then he never lived up to those expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back