Transfer Portal - Baseball 2026-27

Per usual, delusional AF
What is delusional? He flipped in 2022; Tennessee is coming off hosting its first regional. Instead of typing, actually go out on the street and talk to people in the game..... That goes for all of you
Kid, I’m more connected in the baseball scene than you’ll ever will be. I’ll make sure to ask how you know more than n me the next time I see you in the bleachers.
 
Dude Collera had a good year and Ciscar can right the ship, just dont think you can count on it
Colleras numbers will tell you otherwise and aj throwing 86 down the middle on Friday nights is gonna help Jd to the worst record in Miami history. We have 3 returning bats all sophomores that are worth anything, that’s if those three returning bats. Of If I was Alvarez I’d take a huge paycheck to go elsewhere
 
Getting past the obvious that he really sucked this year but was easily one of the best pitchers in the country as a sophomore…

What’s his pitch mix look like? He throwing mid 90s at least?
 
You’re banking on ‘25 with him
Oh, I know. Trusting JD’s development and ignoring the player’s most recent season.

Smells like something.
I’ve said this a million times already. Premier guys already know where they are going so you need to hit on guys like Morningstar.

He’s still a top 50 overall player by every reputable source which I believe would make him a top 10 pitcher available.

You’re taking somebody like Morningstar or taking a kid from FGCU/Stetson/etc and hoping he can play with the comp.
 
Don’t quote me but I have heard multiple murmurs from kids saying Evans may be back for his 5th year and we may be going low on sp’s because they know he is
Hey JD we moving on from Vance hopefully? Kid was awful…

The Evan’s news would be a win if true… pushes the starters all back a spot with him and Morningstar slotted in for Friday and Saturday.
 
Kid, I’m more connected in the baseball scene than you’ll ever will be. I’ll make sure to ask how you know more than n me the next time I see you in the bleachers.
That is fine; the truth is the truth. Also, if he was so elite, why would he leave a top2 hitting coach in the game? Was his spot in jeopardy?
 
He’s getting top 150 draft grades from a lot of people. Call me doubtful on that.
Will be an interesting play out. We know Miami has the money to change his mind but if we try is impt. I’d like 3 dominant arms outside of him possibly coming
If they have money like that(I doubt it) then they need to make sure that Titan Kamaka doesn’t leave the state of FL.
 
Back
Top