- Joined
- Nov 3, 2011
- Messages
- 343
Elite defender. Think Sheahan .. and then imagine the exact opposite.
We’d be lucky to get him. Doubt that happens.
Elite defender. Think Sheahan .. and then imagine the exact opposite.
Let me rephrase…I might or might not know people that are connected to him. I wonder if JD even calls him is my actual concern.Elite defender. Think Sheahan .. and then imagine the exact opposite.
We’d be lucky to get him. Doubt that happens.
I was under the impression he was draft bound, are you hearing different?Let me rephrase…I might or might not know people that are connected to him. I wonder if JD even calls him is my actual concern.
Possibly but it will definitely not be a guarantee. His people know if he comes back and shows a more consistent hit tool he’s guaranteed a top 20 dude. They know Dominguez is a good hitting coach too…but they also know the only decent coaches here are him and Salty lol.I was under the impression he was draft bound, are you hearing different?Let me rephrase…I might or might not know people that are connected to him. I wonder if JD even calls him is my actual concern.
If he decides to do another year he’ll have plenty of options.Possibly but it will definitely not be a guarantee. His people know if he comes back and shows a more consistent hit tool he’s guaranteed a top 20 dude. They know Dominguez is a good hitting coach too…but they also know the only decent coaches here are him and Salty lol.
He willIf he decides to do another year he’ll have plenty of options.Possibly but it will definitely not be a guarantee. His people know if he comes back and shows a more consistent hit tool he’s guaranteed a top 20 dude. They know Dominguez is a good hitting coach too…but they also know the only decent coaches here are him and Salty lol.
He was already committed to us and ran from competition when Adrian Santana from Doral Academy committed to us; he decommitted and signed with Tennessee. I have no interest in players who run from competition.Possibly but it will definitely not be a guarantee. His people know if he comes back and shows a more consistent hit tool he’s guaranteed a top 20 dude. They know Dominguez is a good hitting coach too…but they also know the only decent coaches here are him and Salty lol.
Whatever you say kidHe was already committed to us and ran from competition when Adrian Santana from Doral Academy committed to us; he decommitted and signed with Tennessee. I have no interest in players who run from competition.
![]()
Adrian Santana Class of 2023 - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA
Adrian Santana Class of 2023 Perfect Game Player Profilewww.perfectgame.org
Ran from competition at UM and instead signed with the reigning national champions? OkWhatever you say kid
The jokes write themselves.Ran from competition at UM and instead signed with the reigning national champions? Ok
He was already committed to us and ran from competition when Adrian Santana from Doral Academy committed to us; he decommitted and signed with Tennessee. I have no interest in players who run from competition.
![]()
Adrian Santana Class of 2023 - Player Profile | Perfect Game USA
Adrian Santana Class of 2023 Perfect Game Player Profilewww.perfectgame.org
I think we still need 2I need another SP imo.
Morningstar can get Sundays. We still need a Friday guy.
2? No.I think we still need 2I need another SP imo.
Morningstar can get Sundays. We still need a Friday guy.
Just checked his stats 2-4 with a 8.61 ERA. That’s not very good to say the least is this another potential guy if all the stars align?I love the pickup.
If he’s pitching on the weekend we are getting rid of JD by April.