@aroundthehornszn on instagram is a good oneWhat are the good sites to find baseball portal entries ?
Can JD get him back on track? Id take this reclamation project
From what I have heard from at least one of his former teammates at SJP, Manny would be receptive. He was not a fan of the FSU coaching staff.I know but like I’ve mentioned before, you’re not going to find premier guys that don’t know where they’re going already so you have to take a swing on some kids. This kid I believe we should take a swing because you’re not going to find a premier fastball like that.
Same with Manny Lantigua from FSU. Only 6 innings but looks to have quality stuff.
Can You give us any insight into if we all should be expecting Jd back next year?From what I have heard from at least one of his former teammates at SJP, Manny would be receptive. He was not a fan of the FSU coaching staff.
Can JD get him back on track? Id take this reclamation project
Zero clue. I just sponsor the show. But I doubt any changes are made - we have no AD. And moreover, who would we replace him with? Pat Hallmark from UTSA? Dan Fitzgerald from Kansas? A pitching coach from the SEC, like Max Weiner at Texas or Matt Hobbs from Arkansas?Can You give us any insight into if we all should be expecting Jd back next year?
Wake Forest has an elite pitching development program. There is no chance JD can do a better job
Can JD get him back on track? Id take this reclamation project
Any of those listed is a big upgrade.......get Laz and JD out of here and lets bring in some coaches who will coach discipline and recruit their balls off - not settle for the likes of Vance ShehanZero clue. I just sponsor the show. But I doubt any changes are made - we have no AD. And moreover, who would we replace him with? Pat Hallmark from UTSA? Dan Fitzgerald from Kansas? A pitching coach from the SEC, like Max Weiner at Texas or Matt Hobbs from Arkansas?
I thought I read somewhere that we have the same tools they have, however without the development, clearly.Wake Forest has an elite pitching development program. There is no chance JD can do a better job
Thank you
There’s confirmed contact with Dylan MarionneauxAccording to 247 these are a few of the pitchers Miami has interest in