Transfer Portal - Baseball 2026-27

I know but like I’ve mentioned before, you’re not going to find premier guys that don’t know where they’re going already so you have to take a swing on some kids. This kid I believe we should take a swing because you’re not going to find a premier fastball like that.

Same with Manny Lantigua from FSU. Only 6 innings but looks to have quality stuff.
From what I have heard from at least one of his former teammates at SJP, Manny would be receptive. He was not a fan of the FSU coaching staff.
 
From what I have heard from at least one of his former teammates at SJP, Manny would be receptive. He was not a fan of the FSU coaching staff.
Can You give us any insight into if we all should be expecting Jd back next year?
 
Can You give us any insight into if we all should be expecting Jd back next year?
Zero clue. I just sponsor the show. But I doubt any changes are made - we have no AD. And moreover, who would we replace him with? Pat Hallmark from UTSA? Dan Fitzgerald from Kansas? A pitching coach from the SEC, like Max Weiner at Texas or Matt Hobbs from Arkansas?
 
Zero clue. I just sponsor the show. But I doubt any changes are made - we have no AD. And moreover, who would we replace him with? Pat Hallmark from UTSA? Dan Fitzgerald from Kansas? A pitching coach from the SEC, like Max Weiner at Texas or Matt Hobbs from Arkansas?
Any of those listed is a big upgrade.......get Laz and JD out of here and lets bring in some coaches who will coach discipline and recruit their balls off - not settle for the likes of Vance Shehan
 
Florida is already hosting portal

IMG_3683.jpeg
 
According to 247 these are a few of the pitchers Miami has interest in
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260604-170056_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260604-170056_Chrome.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260604-170035_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260604-170035_Chrome.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top