JBCanes-NC
Dr.L.ThugU is with Zohran Mamdani!!!!
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2013
- Messages
- 4,719
Sadly don't think it happens considering we had him playing catcher here. But I'm curious on Milano to first, why not try him at second?That’s some good comp too. I’m guessing Puig 3rd and Milano at 1st?
Limiting the potential for errors while fitting him into the lineup.Sadly don't think it happens considering we had him playing catcher here. But I'm curious on Milano to first, why not try him at second?That’s some good comp too. I’m guessing Puig 3rd and Milano at 1st?
I mention second because thats where I orginally projected him to take over Sheahan at some point this season.Limiting the potential for errors while fitting him into the lineup.
And maybe ogden staying at ss would of worked out better.I mention second because thats where I orginally projected him to take over Sheahan at some point this season.
Obviously moving Sheahan to SS ruined that plan, but I think it would make sense considering Milano's struggles have been with throws across the diamond. Would also keep open the ability to have a big bat at first.
Where’s Michael TaylorView attachment 363400
This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)
4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.
We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.
For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.
No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
He's a SR, i wouldn't want him backWhere’s Michael Taylor
But he took a medical redshirt this yearHe's a SR, i wouldn't want him back
And truthfully, if he did not, we would all be complaining about how he isn't playable and that he gets ripped. In his two outings before his injury in the fall, he gave up multiple HRs and multiple runs.But he took a medical redshirt this year
Nick Robert is getting pushed out or referring to another Robert?View attachment 363400
This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)
4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.
We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.
For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.
No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
I've been told he wants to go pro. Unfortunately, He has already graduated in three years as well. I'm hoping he changes his mind, or he could get drafted in a similar round to Walters last year. Late roundsNick Robert is getting pushed out or referring to another Robert?
Whatever you do, don’t look up Aidan Ray and Brody Kelly stats.View attachment 363400
This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)
4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.
We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.
For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.
No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
They sign just anyone now these days? unrealWhatever you do, don’t look up Aidan Ray and Brody Kelly stats.
I would start the cuts there
Fact of the matter is you need atleast 4 elite level transfers. Im talking true playmaker, not these ****** low ceiling shot in the dark budget friendly transfers we've been getting. Otherwise, this team gonna be mid next year.View attachment 363400
This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)
4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.
We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.
For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.
No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
I don't know man, he was *** and benched early in the season on a bad team. A complete head case.
Fact of the matter is you need atleast 4 elite level transfers. Im talking true playmaker, not these ****** low ceiling shot in the dark budget friendly transfers we've been getting. Otherwise, this team gonna be mid next year.
We’re not off to a good start, are we ? At the very least we need one top notch Friday/Saturday starter. My confidence level is very low but I hope this staff surprises me.They sign just anyone now these days? unreal
I’ve seen Brody Kelly pitch and he’s![]()
![]()
![]()
If JD's portal success were akin to say, I dunno...Mario or Jai in their respective sports, then I'd be willing to appreciate them taking fliers and trusting their approaches and projections.Fact of the matter is you need atleast 4 elite level transfers. Im talking true playmaker, not these ****** low ceiling shot in the dark budget friendly transfers we've been getting. Otherwise, this team gonna be mid next year.