Transfer Portal - Baseball 2026-27

Limiting the potential for errors while fitting him into the lineup.
I mention second because thats where I orginally projected him to take over Sheahan at some point this season.

Obviously moving Sheahan to SS ruined that plan, but I think it would make sense considering Milano's struggles have been with throws across the diamond. Would also keep open the ability to have a big bat at first.
 
I mention second because thats where I orginally projected him to take over Sheahan at some point this season.

Obviously moving Sheahan to SS ruined that plan, but I think it would make sense considering Milano's struggles have been with throws across the diamond. Would also keep open the ability to have a big bat at first.
And maybe ogden staying at ss would of worked out better.
 
Screenshot 2026-05-26 at 9.14.18 PM.png


This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)

4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.

We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.

For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.

No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
 
View attachment 363400

This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)

4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.

We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.

For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.

No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
Where’s Michael Taylor
 
View attachment 363400

This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)

4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.

We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.

For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.

No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
Nick Robert is getting pushed out or referring to another Robert?
 
View attachment 363400

This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)

4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.

We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.

For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.

No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
Whatever you do, don’t look up Aidan Ray and Brody Kelly stats.

I would start the cuts there
 
View attachment 363400

This is how the roster is currently shaping out. This would be 31 guys so far. I cut a lot of guys off this list that I would not expect back
(Coats, Lofgren, Robert, Derias, Dorn, Michael Fernandez, Sheahan, Cuvet, and Degoti)

4 HS guys on this list could get drafted (Sabater, Mora, Kitura, and Shepard). If they all get drafted, we would be at 27 roster spots.

We have some serious holes on this roster: no LHP, no INF, and no OF.

For this team to turn into a serious contender next season, we are also going to have to cut guys off this list to bring in better talent.

No matter what, by the end of fall ball, you need to be at 34 rostered players
Fact of the matter is you need atleast 4 elite level transfers. Im talking true playmaker, not these ****** low ceiling shot in the dark budget friendly transfers we've been getting. Otherwise, this team gonna be mid next year.
 
Fact of the matter is you need atleast 4 elite level transfers. Im talking true playmaker, not these ****** low ceiling shot in the dark budget friendly transfers we've been getting. Otherwise, this team gonna be mid next year.

Until there’s a change at the HC, I’d expect that NIL partners will continue to skimp on the acquisition side.
 
They sign just anyone now these days? unreal

I’ve seen Brody Kelly pitch and he’s 💩 💩 💩
We’re not off to a good start, are we ? At the very least we need one top notch Friday/Saturday starter. My confidence level is very low but I hope this staff surprises me.
 
Fact of the matter is you need atleast 4 elite level transfers. Im talking true playmaker, not these ****** low ceiling shot in the dark budget friendly transfers we've been getting. Otherwise, this team gonna be mid next year.
If JD's portal success were akin to say, I dunno...Mario or Jai in their respective sports, then I'd be willing to appreciate them taking fliers and trusting their approaches and projections.

Even the sunshine pumpers have to somehow see that JD ain't it when it comes to that kind of portal success.
 
Back
Top