Transfer back?

Sperman reporting we got a transfer back to help with depth in light of finally confirming Citizen is out for the year and Chaney for several weeks.

Anybody have more info who the kid is?

Advertisement
Advertisement
AS A REDSHIRT SENIOR (2021):
Appeared in all 13 games this season, making a start versus UTEP...Attempted 38 rushes, going for 213 yards and one touchdown...Averaged 5.6 yards per carry.

AS A REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2020):
Played in eight of UAB's nine games... Tallied 20 rushes for a total of 118 yards (5.9 YPA) and two touchdowns... Finished the season with three receptions for 37 yards (12.3 YPC), including a career-high 20-yarder at Rice on Dec. 5.

AS A REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2019):
Rushed 90 times for 414 yards and a team-high seven touchdowns...Also added eight catches for 74 yards and a touchdown...His eight total touchdowns led UAB...Had 19 carries for 88 yards and two touchdowns vs. Rice, while compiling a career-high 107 all-purpose yards...Rushed for a career-best 92 yards at UTSA...Had 14 carries for 72 yards and a touchdown at North Texas in the regular season finale to help clinch the C-USA West Division title.

Advertisement
I have no idea on this guy's financial background, but I assume there is nothing stopping us from giving him (or future players) a NIL deal that covers the cost of attending Miami and therefore a defacto scholarship w/o actually counting against the limit? Would be a nice tool considering Miami's cost of attending is higher than a lot of public schools.

I have no idea on this guy's financial background, but I assume there is nothing stopping us from giving him (or future players) a NIL deal that covers the cost of attending Miami and therefore a defacto scholarship w/o actually counting against the limit? Would be a nice tool considering Miami's cost of attending is higher than a lot of public schools.
We would only beed to do it for a semester as well . He is a grad transfer.

I would say this is a great pick up if indeed true. Helps with practice reps, and is a kid with playing experience, older, and doesnt scare away recruits or current players. Hes from SW FLA so coming home (Fort Myers).

If he can get carries in Bethune and Southern Miss allowing guys to sit out and heal up he has done his job.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220829-101645_Google.jpg

Not bad for a walk on. At least he has legit D1 experience as a RB

Has it been discussed how its possible to transfer few days before season starts and be eligible to play immediately?

Is UM fall enrollment still open?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back