Trajan Bandy....WTF is wrong with these Miami kids???

Advertisement
He played hard no issues with him leaving tough to play with these “ go through the motions “ players.
I’d be benched for whipping these no heart players BUTTS all practice long helmets flying.

Plus Bandy would probably get hurt trying to do to much as these losers are trotting around pointing at there helmets at the U saying WE BAD WE BACK as the score board show’s ZIPPO

I think a lot of these guys passing up their senior year are setting their sights way too low. Every one of them has room to improve as a player regardless of who is coaching them.

Delayed gratification apparently has no value to them.

Travis Homer was pretty good here. Great on special teams. Leaves early and gets picked in the 7th round. Seahawks lose all their running backs, and homer is last man standing. What do they do🤷🏻‍♂️ Go sign beast mode who hasn’t played in two years. My point is good college football players barely get drafted. We’ve got a few jr’s who are decent declaring. They’re not dominant or special.

Advertisement
Players are declaring because they don’t want to play for this **** show another year. Also, his production is going to go down because we are loaded at RB.

I’d convince him to stay unless he was guaranteed in the top 4 rounds. That degree is still valuable if the league doesn’t work out.
This is my advice as well. The thing is that these are young adults and sometimes they don't make the right decision. At least he's got to be close to his degree.

**** I say this imagine if your son was playing at the U and u lived n section 8 or the FAM was just making it check to check. Would you let him go pro or stay another yr in a ****** offense and ****tt def where u know u not going to playoffs or acc ****le

what good is he doing his family if he’s not in an NFL roster?

Joe Yearby left early to help his family too

Advertisement
There's only a handful of kids on this roster that played consistently with heart and a chip on their shoulder, and Bandy was one of him, and you guys wanna sh*t on him. Pathetic.
Has do with talent. Very few players make it on "heart"

Bandy for the draft....???!!! SERIOUSLY??

WTF did this kid do this year to make him think he's going to get drafted??

Yes i know his family is needing money...

But he didn't do **** this year to prove he can be a pro...

It's been a yearly epidemic for at 10+ years that Miami kids are leaving WELL BEFORE they prove a **** thing about having NFL level skills...

Man there are some bad influences on these Miami kids...

I blame Drew Rosenhaus and his type of leeches...
You think Rosenhsus is influencing these kids?

Blessings to your future Mr.Bandy!!!

Hurricanes fans never fail...they know the best career decisions for everyone....giving great advice on a free message board....Go Canes

Advertisement
apparently he has serious family issues. If he is doing it for his family I hope he makes if somewhere

this one is on the boosters. they shoulda been droping bags once they found out his family needs money. now he's going for that practice squad 60k

Advertisement
I guess we can lump Bandy with Marcus Forston, Tommy streeter, rj McIntosh, Jeff Thomas and the rest of those guys that thought the nfl would want them only to be left without a degree and a job in football. I understand getting paid, I agree with what Brad Kaaya posted about leaving school, but what are these kids smoking thinking that they are NFL ready. I just want everyone to know that I also skipped the bowl game to preserver my draft stock.

Dallas and handy are the ones I figured who'd declare and I think both could get drafted but it won't be the first day.late 4th for dallas later rounds for bandy.oh garvin will be 5th or later the rest might end as ufa s.

This is just ignorance at its finest, the average nfl career is about three years. Even if they do make it to the game the money is temporary. With a degree and an education you can take care of yourself long term. Maybe as an educator I have a biased opinion, but I used to be a chef and going back to school to finish my degree opened so many doors for me.

XFL pay well?

I mean who knows? With a good combine he can shoot up the boards, he was arguably more impressive than Adrian Colbert & he got drafted in the 7th.

Advertisement
Back