Trajan Bandy....WTF is wrong with these Miami kids???

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Bandy for the draft....???!!! SERIOUSLY??

WTF did this kid do this year to make him think he's going to get drafted??

Yes i know his family is needing money...

But he didn't do **** this year to prove he can be a pro...

It's been a yearly epidemic for at 10+ years that Miami kids are leaving WELL BEFORE they prove a **** thing about having NFL level skills...

Man there are some bad influences on these Miami kids...

I blame Drew Rosenhaus and his type of leeches...

Advertisement
**** I say this imagine if your son was playing at the U and u lived n section 8 or the FAM was just making it check to check. Would you let him go pro or stay another yr in a ****** offense and ****tt def where u know u not going to playoffs or acc ****le

**** I say this imagine if your son was playing at the U and u lived n section 8 or the FAM was just making it check to check. Would you let him go pro or stay another yr in a ****** offense and ****tt def where u know u not going to playoffs or acc ****le

Let him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d convince him to stay unless he was guaranteed in the top 4 rounds. That degree is still valuable if the league doesn’t work out.

There's only a handful of kids on this roster that played consistently with heart and a chip on their shoulder, and Bandy was one of him, and you guys wanna sh*t on him. Pathetic.
Man I don't **** on kids I **** on talent n what they bring every yr. He played awful and if u can't see that what was you looking at this yr. The year prior he was good he just has been falling off. Miss tackles getting beat by lower competition its been a mess

Advertisement
Bandy for the draft....???!!! SERIOUSLY??

WTF did this kid do this year to make him think he's going to get drafted??

Yes i know his family is needing money...

But he didn't do **** this year to prove he can be a pro...

It's been a yearly epidemic for at 10+ years that Miami kids are leaving WELL BEFORE they prove a **** thing about having NFL level skills...

Man there are some bad influences on these Miami kids...

I blame Drew Rosenhaus and his type of leeches...

I'm with you. I can remember one play against Notre Dame and that's it

Advertisement
Bandy looked like James Caan and plenty of receivers were looking like Kathy Bates this past season.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back