Trajan Bandy is ****ed

He has a degree right , he got a free education right , please tell me he’s using his degree to do what’s best for his family right.

Where is he working?

Advertisement
It’s a mystery why these kids have one great game an productive season and BOOM we’re NFL and leave leaving so much more in there formation behind.

Has anyone found out if he has a job , this is the question I want to hear .

Someone please share .
I don’t know enough about him to pass along judgement here but if he graduated from Miami and you’d think he would have developed a lot of contacts by now

Seems like that last part is something bothering him though

****. I have an Android on T-Mobile.
And you’re a premium member?

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
People judging him, makig assumptions, and speaking on his life or mental without knowing a **** thing about the situation...
That’s because this fool writes at a 5th grade level. We can only hope that he is in a solvable mental crisis and not permanently this silly potato boo-boo head. Unfortunately I fear the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
always thought his absolute best shot of sticking in the league was being a STs ace… idk if he just didn’t want to embrace that role but sad he decided to vent like this

Definitely burning bridges if he maybe hoped to get into coaching

Yup. My guess is that Miami staff wouldn’t pump him up to nfl teams like he had hoped, went uNdrafted. Then a few years later he came back asking for another good word for him to get a tryout and it was crickets from the Hecht. Maybe he has a bad attitude, i dunno. Unfortunate.
Some people are crazy. Maybe he wanted the CB job

Advertisement
There’s no reason to trash a kid when NFL execs come calling. Telling the truth and bad mouthing are two completely different things. I’m sure it’s somewhere in the middle.

I sincerely hope Manny didn’t hold a grudge bc he left early and actually trash him, but I also hope Bandy isn’t saying all this bc Manny told correctly the NFL he wasn’t ready.

Advertisement
No clue but if I were to venture a guess it would be that Manny was butt hurt the kid was leaving early.

For as ****** as a coach Manny is he may be an even ****tier person.

That's one **** of a guess that many people will run with as fact since it fits their agenda.

One thing coaches are generally amongst one another is honest. There's two main reasons for that.

The coaching fraternity is small in the sense that it's all connected. There's usually always someone that knows someone on another staff. You don't want to be known as the guy that's full of ****.

Secondly, if you're that guy that's know as full of **** and pump up or down a guy based on selfish reasons, it'll come back to bite your own players one day. Other people in that world want real answers, candid and on point.

I don't know what Manny said, didn't say, or anything regarding Bandy. It's a big jump though to imply that he trashed him though. At least in the sense that if he said a anything, he'd be making it up. Promise you an exec or coach interested in someone would know someone with connections to another staffer who'd offer more opinions on the matter. NFL teams dig deep and from every angle.

Getting within a split hair of a retirement level contract with the NFL (or any top fight athletic competition) is brutal mentally. It'll haunt you forever. It represents an immeasurable distance between what could have been, and what is.

But that's life. If success is to be attained, 99% of people on this earth are going to have to swallow their pride, sack up, and commit to doing work.

Those who are unwilling to do so will fail. They are legion.

It's time for him to get focused and get tough.
Come on the average pension is 43,000, his would have been less. This is not a life altering amount. Go get a job.

Advertisement
Back