Trajan Bandy Gets I️t

Worthless tidbit of the day. Bandy's father is from little ole Opelika Alabama. Quite a few people rooting for the Canes in this area now that Trajan is on the team.

Advertisement
We will be back, not because of a roster loaded with 5 star blue chippers, but because of guys like Bandy and the attitude, heart, and work ethic they bring.

You can build consistent championship level teams by signing as many guys like Jaquan and Bandy as possible. Character and simply being a good football player are such huge components in building great teams that are often overlooked completely by morons, who, instead, pay too much attention to height and gym short workouts.

You can build consistent championship level teams by signing as many guys like Jaquan and Bandy as possible. Character and simply being a good football player are such huge components in building great teams that are often overlooked completely by morons, who, instead, pay too much attention to height and gym short workouts.

Ed Reed, Reggie Wayne, Brett Romberg, Ken Dorsey, Mike Rumph, endorse this message.

I need a roster full of these type of kids and the mentality and we rolling.

One question,Herbie calls Jackson one of the best secondary men in the country,Barry Jackson says
J.Johnson one of the best and Redwine is fantastic always.Delaney is the only senior in the group that I
saw.Now Tyson,Ivey,Jobe,Hall and others coming in,where are they suppose to play in next two years
baring injuries.These are recruits not used to sitting on a bench.

This post is just stupid. More of a reflection of the poster than anything else. smh.

Advertisement
I need a roster full of these type of kids and the mentality and we rolling.

One question,Herbie calls Jackson one of the best secondary men in the country,Barry Jackson says
J.Johnson one of the best and Redwine is fantastic always.Delaney is the only senior in the group that I
saw.Now Tyson,Ivey,Jobe,Hall and others coming in,where are they suppose to play in next two years
baring injuries.These are recruits not used to sitting on a bench.

McGahee rode the bench, ST26 rode the bench, Kellen Winslow rode the bench. That used to be how it worked at Miami. You showed up and the dude in front of you was so good you didn't have **** to say, just a reason to work hard and try to beat him out.

I used to watch kick coverage to find out who the next baller was gonna be. It's getting to be like that again. Our frosh used to be so good that they couldn't be kept off the field and we were able to rest guys on ST by playing the frosh. Homer made plays on ST, Garvin and Carter been doin it this year. We really are starting to look like the Miami mfin Hurricanes.

So next year look for Jobe and Frierson to make waves on ST, expect TC to do the same and if they bring the right attitude they will get PT situationally and get their chance to outshine the starters.

Advertisement
Every recruit wants to play right way. Not sure I'd want a recruit who said, "no, i'd rather sit the bench for two years".

You want hard working, good character kids who are good football players. They understand they need to compete and earn playing time. Contribute anyway they can. Special teams. Scout team for a year. Whatever. Be ready because players get injured and you can easily be the Next Man Up.

No need for sulking prima donnas who want to be given playing time. Miami had more than their share of these guys since the end of Coker's time.

Advertisement
Back