Trajan Bandy Gets I️t

monopolyxmoney

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3EC7F4D4-21F0-457E-AFB9-39234E4185BD.jpg

Man this means so much to me. He’s the epitome of what Miami is & how are going to get where we want to be. He stayed home, showing early that he’s a dawg on the field & it’s paying off. I’m sure his message is for the ones that turned their back on the home team. #GoCanes

Advertisement
View attachment 53295

Man this means so much to me. He’s the epitome of what Miami is & how are going to get where we want to be. He stayed home, showing early that he’s a dawg on the field & it’s paying off. I’m sure his message is for the ones that turned their back on the home team. #GoCanes

My Daddy always told me to clean up your own house before you help somebody clean up their house! Bandy stayed home to rep his city and community instead of running off to Jortsville for some "supposed business decision".

At the game in the 4th qtr he blitzed and lookede so got dam quick it was crazy..he is defintely our quickest defender and we should blitz him more often!!! WEhat a beast!!!

Advertisement
At the game in the 4th qtr he blitzed and lookede so got dam quick it was crazy..he is defintely our quickest defender and we should blitz him more often!!! WEhat a beast!!!

Looked like he was shot out of a cannon. Already one of my favorite players.

Advertisement
Natural born leader and winner.
True freshman and already taking a leadership role.
He will lead us to great things.

Saw that! Looked like a missile on that play!

I need a roster full of these type of kids and the mentality and we rolling.

One question,Herbie calls Jackson one of the best secondary men in the country,Barry Jackson says
J.Johnson one of the best and Redwine is fantastic always.Delaney is the only senior in the group that I
saw.Now Tyson,Ivey,Jobe,Hall and others coming in,where are they suppose to play in next two years
baring injuries.These are recruits not used to sitting on a bench.

Not from Miami, but that pic gave me goosebumps. Love it when guys care about something bigger than themselves.

Advertisement

One question,Herbie calls Jackson one of the best secondary men in the country,Barry Jackson says
J.Johnson one of the best and Redwine is fantastic always.Delaney is the only senior in the group that I
saw.Now Tyson,Ivey,Jobe,Hall and others coming in,where are they suppose to play in next two years
Relax, if you think out current guys are showing out, just wait until you get the 2018 elite talent in here! They all will play early and often. Most will leave here and make A LOT of $ at the next level...

Nah man this is how elite programs roll. Players will come & wait their turn. We did it, bama’s doing it.

It’s the mentality. CJ Henderson leaves cause he got his feelings hurt and is scared of contact while bandy trying to kill mf’s out there. Remember the old bred used to say “is he a Miami guy”. Well Bandy is that dude!!

Advertisement

LoL, really? These guys will all play next year and a lot. Our special teams instantly get better. Our two deep instantly gets better. Rotating with no drop off is what championship defenses do. Miami is absolutely lacked next year in the secondary.

We play more backups on defense than maybe any team in the country. The best 22-25 defensive players will get a lot of PT.

Plus guys get injured (ala Delaney) and young guys get a chance to step up.

Diaz's defense is the best system and scheme for recruiting.

Love this sooooo much the kid wanted nothing else but to he a Cane. Played his *** off and got that offer later than most. You can't deny his love for this team and his city

Advertisement
Back