Trajan bandy decommits from OU

Advertisement
Can't wait for the season. A successful season is so Key and then watch the flood gates open.

Alex Leatherwood coming
Calvin Ashley coming
Tederall Slaton coming
Cyrus ***an coming
Jerry Jeudy coming
Jarez Parks coming
Van Darius Cowan coming
Daniel Wright coming
Bruce Judson coming
Trajan Bandy coming

All the on the fence boys will come to and we sign a top 5 class!
Jeudy, Leatherwood & Bandy definitely...
Cowan recruits for Bama like crazy so he seems like he's firmly committed to them.
The rest of'em, I doubt it, but you never know.
But what's even better about having a great season this year, is that it will practically guarantee a top 3 class for #Storm18 .

The sleeping giant is comin... And they all scurrrrrrred

Now its really happening and i know fsu and bama r scared or maybe not but worried. Us protecting sfla means there talent level dips hard but they will feel it three years down the road

Can't wait for the season. A successful season is so Key and then watch the flood gates open.

Alex Leatherwood coming
Calvin Ashley coming
Tederall Slaton comin
Cyrus ***an coming
Jerry Jeudy coming
Jarez Parks coming
Van Darius Cowan coming
Daniel Wright coming
Bruce Judson coming
Trajan Bandy coming

That with what we have is easily #1

Alex Leatherwood coming
Calvin Ashley coming
Tederall Slaton coming
Cyrus ***an coming
Jerry Jeudy coming
Jarez Parks coming
Van Darius Cowan coming
Daniel Wright coming
Bruce Judson coming
Trajan Bandy coming

I want what you are smoking. Haha I don't know about our chances with Leatherwood, Ashley/Slaton/Cowan/Parks- no, Jeudy, ***an, Wright- maybe with good season, and Bandy yes

Advertisement
He comin. Pressure getting too much now that edwards committed. Cant imagine being a 16/17 kid these days with recruiting and having to deal with twitter, fb etc, coaches all the tv games etc. wasnt anthing like this back in my day.

Advertisement

Alex Leatherwood coming
Calvin Ashley coming
Tederall Slaton coming
Cyrus ***an coming
Jerry Jeudy coming
Jarez Parks coming
Van Darius Cowan coming
Daniel Wright coming
Bruce Judson coming
Trajan Bandy coming

That would be THE #1 Class in the nation.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Alex Leatherwood coming
Calvin Ashley coming
Tederall Slaton coming
Cyrus ***an coming
Jerry Jeudy coming
Jarez Parks coming
Van Darius Cowan coming
Daniel Wright coming
Bruce Judson coming
Trajan Bandy coming

Lol lay off the crackpipe.

Chris Henderson quoted Trajans tweet with "Yessir ������" ... Wonder if that means anything ..

Speaking of Henderson, y does 247 have him Crystal Balled 100% to UF but list him a hard commit to us?

They aren't allowed to Crystal Ball a player to the school they are committed to and there is no penalty for being wrong so they lose nothing by predicting UF and if he happens to flip to them they get credit in their rating for it.

Advertisement
boom.gif

Chris Henderson quoted Trajans tweet with "Yessir ������" ... Wonder if that means anything ..

Speaking of Henderson, y does 247 have him Crystal Balled 100% to UF but list him a hard commit to us?

They aren't allowed to Crystal Ball a player to the school they are committed to and there is no penalty for being wrong so they lose nothing by predicting UF and if he happens to flip to them they get credit in their rating for it.

And one CB was before he committed to Miami, and the other was a few months after when the flip talk was a little louder. Guy probably was just trying to be ahead of the curve.

Advertisement

He wanted to flip to UF but he's not a take for them. They want Marco Wilson & Shawn Davis, apparently.

With that kind of speed he's not a take ? They would take him and move him to another position . The kid has good length and speeds I doubt he wasn't a take .

Advertisement
Back