Trajan bandy decommits from OU

USC recruiting S. Florida harder than ever lately. Got ****. I know it's a drought in Cali, but I didn't think it had to do with football.

Advertisement
Ok lets take a look at his top 6

USC- Not going and never visited
Oklahoma- Don't see him going back
Miami- Home, Parents want him home, Best friends/teammates are committed to UM
SC- Trob
Penn State- HAHA yeah right
Tenn- This might be a fight with them later down the road

For the first time since after a championship, all I have to say, it's about to go down. Holy ****! Let's go Richt.

Miami is in REALLY strong position to land him. His dad loved the visit and wants him to stay home. Also Miami is Trajan's dream school and just to top it off, his cousin is Deon Bush.

Miami is in REALLY strong position to land him. His dad loved the visit and wants him to stay home. Also Miami is Trajan's dream school and just to top it off, his cousin is Deon Bush.

What him and deob are cousins? First time hearing that but that's good to know

Advertisement

SC- Trob
The only thing Tennessee can do for him is drop off a bag, other than that, it's basically us vs Oklahoma & we just knocked them down in the 4th round. The fight isn't over yet, but we're ahead on the scorecard.

Advertisement
Jimbo interviewed about Miami's recent camp and its recruiting prospects. Says he's not worried at all.

image.gif

This ones been done before but who cares.

Our DB depth chart is going to go from the joke of the ACC to Top 3 in the nation over the next couple of years. I'm glad to hear that Deon Bush still bleeds O&G considering the joke of a coaching staff he had to suffer through. Wish he had his RS year left with Richt and Diaz!

Advertisement

SC- Trob
The only thing Tennessee can do for him is drop off a bag, other than that, it's basically us vs Oklahoma & we just knocked them down in the 4th round. The fight isn't over yet, but we're ahead on the scorecard.

122F43A8-1B32-40D3-8342-53D786B4A2B3_zpskiywck6a.jpg

Our DB depth chart is going to go from the joke of the ACC to Top 3 in the nation over the next couple of years. I'm glad to hear that Deon Bush still bleeds O&G considering the joke of a coaching staff he had to suffer through. Wish he had his RS year left with Richt and Diaz!

This right here! The type of transformation that our secondary is most likely about to go through is roughly analogous to David Banner turning into the Hulk! In 2-3 years that secondary will unrecognizable. Man this is exciting! This is what an off season should feel like. Also feel terrible for Deon Bush, having to play his entire college career under those fat losers.

Advertisement
Can't wait for the season. A successful season is so Key and then watch the flood gates open.

Alex Leatherwood coming
Calvin Ashley coming
Tederall Slaton coming
Cyrus ***an coming
Jerry Jeudy coming
Jarez Parks coming
Van Darius Cowan coming
Daniel Wright coming
Bruce Judson coming
Trajan Bandy coming

All the on the fence boys will come to and we sign a top 5 class!

Advertisement
Back