Trajan Bandy comparison

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Brandon Flowers, formerly of Virginia Tech and Delray Beach Atlantic. Both guys are explosive and physical undersized South Florida corners.

Trajan Bandy (Opening Combine)- 5'9, 182, 4.51, 4.23 shuttle, 35 VJ
Brandon Flowers (NFL Combine)- 5'9, 189, 4.55, 4.08 shuttle, 30 VJ

Advertisement
Brandon Flowers, formerly of Virginia Tech and Delray Beach Atlantic. Both guys are explosive and physical undersized South Florida corners.

Trajan Bandy (Opening Combine)- 5'9, 182, 4.51, 4.23 shuttle, 35 VJ
Brandon Flowers (NFL Combine)- 5'9, 189, 4.55, 4.08 shuttle, 30 VJ

Do you see Trajan making it in the NFL ?

Advertisement
Personally i think Bandy thrives in the NFL especially as Nickel CB playing strictly in the slot......
What rounds do you see Jaquan and Jackson coming off the board this year ? Where do you see Bandy getting drafted assuming good production on the field?

Johnson 3-5 my guess is 4 best case scenario would be 3....speed hurts.....

Jackson 2-3 my guess would be low 2 high 3 depends on run on CB........length helps.......

Bandy 2-3 if he improves his speed he could surprise draft wise but his intangibles are off the charts........think Patrick Surtain......

Absolutely love Bandy - his fearlessness, his game, and his work ethic. Kid’s going to be playing at the next level. I’d love nothing more than the Jags picking him up in whichever round they can draft him in. He’s going to make whatever team that lands him extremely happy that’s for sure.

Can’t wait to see how many teams get foolish this season thinking they can throw his way. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has 6 INT’s this season.

Advertisement
Great comparison D$.

Bandy reminds me of Tavon Young from my Ravens. Similar measurables, high caliber cover corner that is perfect for the Nickel CB slot but is good enough to play outside & stick WR1/WR2's.

Aggressive pitbull style Corners that stay in your hip pocket, with good ball skills that also ain't afraid to tackle.

Those slots corners are premium positions now adays. Usually the quickest offensive guy is lined up in the slots so you need guys like bandy who is a commodity to cover receivers like that plus bandy has plenty of experiences playing outside as well and is a good athlete

Johnson 3-5 my guess is 4 best case scenario would be 3....speed hurts.....

Jackson 2-3 my guess would be low 2 high 3 depends on run on CB........length helps.......

Bandy 2-3 if he improves his speed he could surprise draft wise but his intangibles are off the charts........think Patrick Surtain......
Jackson’s 40 time solidified him being a second rounder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alteraun Vernier

5'10" 189 4.52 4.12 shuttle 32 inch vertical.

Good company.

However, I suggest looking at some other similar athletic profiles...its a bone yard of Dejuan Tribbles, too.

Advertisement
Back