Trajan Bandy and CJ Henderson visiting Miami later today

Bandy just dm a Miami edit on Twitter and told me to tag him in it so he can retweet think he's coming

Wus dat mean for non twit nikkaz

**** wtf does THAT mean?!

What does it mean for the non twitter people...,wut does dm mean dik msg? I have noidea about Twitter..... So

direct message aka a private message directed to only that person. You should get one and follow the right people then you will never miss anything that goes around with this program haha

Advertisement
Bandy just dm a Miami edit on Twitter and told me to tag him in it so he can retweet think he's coming

Wus dat mean for non twit nikkaz

**** wtf does THAT mean?!

What does it mean for the non twitter people...,wut does dm mean dik msg? I have noidea about Twitter..... So

direct message aka a private message directed to only that person. You should get one and follow the right people then you will never miss anything that goes around with this program haha

Nah im str8 i aint tryingto follow anybody im good.....thanks anyway

It sounds painfully obvious he's a cane based on everything from everyone. Why would Bandy want to flip so fast? His recruiting rankings and publicity will continue to grow the longer he holds out. It's important for smaller stature guys to be ranked high coming out of HS to have a chance of getting drafted. He should play the game. Early season he will say he's a soft commit to OK. Then mid season he'll announce a final decision date at some all star game or news channel. Then he'll announce he's OFFICIALLY a cane. Yawn. The higher Bandy is rated and the more press, the better the overall class looks.

High School has nothing to do with the NFL draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back