Trajan Bandy and CJ Henderson visiting Miami later today

I think bandy commits today or in the next day or 2. This one just makes sense. OU makes no sense at this point.

Advertisement
gotze_zpsyjji71xk.jpg

Hey Pete I saw an article on rivals saying jobe may switch schools and try reclassifying but don't have an account, have you heard that

he would like to, but that is very unlikely at this point. Would need to do about 2 years worth of work in less than a year
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] the article he's referring to actually talks about him transferring OOS or to IMG to play next year as well

Advertisement
From my experience as a CIA Profile Analyst (just BS), I believe Bandy more so covets becoming a Cane more than any commit. Because he craved an offer and now that he believes that his partners helped make it happen, he's not going to ***** up this opportunity or disappoint his friends. If the offer is "high priority" with no strings or higher guys on recruiting board, he a Cane commit very soon. Note his commitment would signal the end of Nick Roberts to the Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It sounds painfully obvious he's a cane based on everything from everyone. Why would Bandy want to flip so fast? His recruiting rankings and publicity will continue to grow the longer he holds out. It's important for smaller stature guys to be ranked high coming out of HS to have a chance of getting drafted. He should play the game. Early season he will say he's a soft commit to OK. Then mid season he'll announce a final decision date at some all star game or news channel. Then he'll announce he's OFFICIALLY a cane. Yawn. The higher Bandy is rated and the more press, the better the overall class looks.

Bandy just dm a Miami edit on Twitter and told me to tag him in it so he can retweet think he's coming

It sounds painfully obvious he's a cane based on everything from everyone. Why would Bandy want to flip so fast? His recruiting rankings and publicity will continue to grow the longer he holds out. It's important for smaller stature guys to be ranked high coming out of HS to have a chance of getting drafted. He should play the game. Early season he will say he's a soft commit to OK. Then mid season he'll announce a final decision date at some all star game or news channel. Then he'll announce he's OFFICIALLY a cane. Yawn. The higher Bandy is rated and the more press, the better the overall class looks.

A balleris a baller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back