tracy howard

every school wanted burns, bush, and howard. Carter was highly regarded too. none of them have played the way they should chad thomas will be next to underachieve because of coaches

Advertisement
Tracy barely gets on the field this year and defense has less interceptions and big plays.

/ no coincidence

Advertisement
He sucks... I know it's hard to imagine.
**** you. Go suck that golden ****

Coaches aren't utilizing his talents. He will make it to the league and will find success.

NVA Cane let's meet up today.. Stop talking give me a location. I live in Northeast DC off Eastern Avenue/Sheriff Road... I'm not too far from you.. let's met up and see if you are tough as you type.

I bet you Tracy Howard doesn't last three yrs. I bet he doesn't make it out of camp.. Slow bucks.. Lol

Guys, this is a football board, not a "see who has the bigger ****" board. Seriously, you act like you're in middle school. If you want to internet fight, take it to PM. :SMDH:

Advertisement
I blame it on the defensive coaches. Very little to no development on that side of the ball...

There are plenty of good 4.6-4.7 corners. Its not all about speed.

Howard would thrive in Narduzzis system and would be a top corner in cfb.

Stephan gilmore ran a **** 4.8 and was one of the best corners in cfb for all his time at USCe.

The position isnt all about speed. But in goldens system the speedier and quicker guys can do better.

Doesnt mean Tracy is overrated and doesnt mean he sucks. Hes just not being used for his skill set.

Darrelle revis is not a burner by any stretch. His physicality makes him a good corner. Same with sherman and same with howard.

some of you guys just need to stfu.

tracy howard is a **** of a football player and was in on way overrated. He just doesn't get along with the staff and thats been evident since year 1.

I dont know the reason why Howard isnt as good as his HS reputation. I fail to believe that it is any one thing. The real question though is, Are our current corners playing poorly? I mean Burns, Gunter and Elder are playing well. Crawford plays well when in the slot. Our problem is safety play and the middle of the field.(scheme aside) I just dont see why the concern about whether its Howard, Golden or Dorito. If a DB was getting abused every play and he wasnt playing I would be concerned/

Advertisement
So hes not better than the other corners because hes slower? Lol

And so if he was overrated based on his class ranking he still is a playmaker that has better ball skills than Elder Burns and Crawford

He sucks... I know it's hard to imagine.
**** you. Go suck that golden ****

Coaches aren't utilizing his talents. He will make it to the league and will find success.

NVA Cane let's meet up today.. Stop talking give me a location. I live in Northeast DC off Eastern Avenue/Sheriff Road... I'm not too far from you.. let's met up and see if you are tough as you type.

I bet you Tracy Howard doesn't last three yrs. I bet he doesn't make it out of camp.. Slow bucks.. Lol

giphy.gif

Advertisement
weirdos still think burns is that dude????? and better than howard???? blind deaf and dumb

explain to me how this kid played at an all conference level last year, made huge plays, and now hasn't been able to start 1 game?

IT's the same for Coley. Kid blew up last year and now the staff can't figure out how to use him in anything other than screens. He's dropped a few when he's had the opportunity as well.

Gunter played like dog sh*t last game and doesnt play the ball good in the air....

Advertisement
Back