tracy howard

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
explain to me how this kid played at an all conference level last year, made huge plays, and now hasn't been able to start 1 game?

Advertisement
31185-corn.jpg

Staff sucks and look at our CB recruiting last two cycles

Ryan Mayes and crickets

Advertisement
The sadder thing is FSU pulled the no#1 and no#3 to keep Jalen Ramsey company while Kaaya try's to find the gap between them..

Advertisement
He sucks... I know it's hard to imagine.
**** you. Go suck that golden ****

Coaches aren't utilizing his talents. He will make it to the league and will find success.

NVA Cane let's meet up today.. Stop talking give me a location. I live in Northeast DC off Eastern Avenue/Sheriff Road... I'm not too far from you.. let's met up and see if you are tough as you type.

I bet you Tracy Howard doesn't last three yrs. I bet he doesn't make it out of camp.. Slow bucks.. Lol

These guys dont believe it.... Their stuck on stars.....smh.... I said it when crawford signed that he was better than howard not knocking howard but they over rated him ....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tracy is a good player but not a playmaker.... That you expect a 5 star to be so the fans say the coaches dont utilize him... GTFOOH

Advertisement

In that case it must just be really bad luck that our four and five star defensive backs (who could have gone to any school by the way) haven't lived up to their potentials.

Bush, Howard, Carter, Crawford and Burns all under performing isn't a reflection of Corch Folden and Corch Williams, its all on them, right? The dudes here that throw the players under the bus are sickening.

C'mon OP Tracy never played at an all conference level last year. He was solid and looked to be developing as a future lock down corner but he never was that good. The thing with Tracy is that one he was overrated and two just isn't being used right. He lacks the top end speed to be left on an island. He needs safety help. He wasn't a five star talent but he isn't a bum either.

Advertisement
Back