Tracy Howard

Samson Doyo

Junior
Was he signed as an under after free agent? If so, who? I like to keep track of the Canes in the NFL. I could see TH having a good career in a place like New England. Also, anyone know where the CB from Plant ended up? Kid that transferred because he hated Golden/Doh'Nofrio. Thanks in advance.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Was he signed as an under after free agent? If so, who? I like to keep track of the Canes in the NFL. I could see TH having a good career in a place like New England. Also, anyone know where the CB from Plant ended up? Kid that transferred because he hated Golden/Doh'Nofrio. Thanks in advance.

Go Canes!

TH3 was signed as an UDFA by the Browns.

Antonio Crawford sat out at WVU last year. Will play this year.

Go Canes!

TH3 was signed as an UDFA by the Browns.

Antonio Crawford sat out at WVU last year. Will play this year.

Thank you.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

Antonio Crawford went to West Virginia he is a Senior this year after sitting out last year for transfer rules.... and Howard signed with the Cleveland Browns..the like him alot

Advertisement
Tracy Howard bout to ball

He came under the wrong staff. When I think of all the wasted RS years under golden tenure and what our team this year could be maaan.

Go Canes!

Antonio Crawford went to West Virginia he is a Senior this year after sitting out last year for transfer rules.... and Howard signed with the Cleveland Browns..the like him alot

More good info. Thanks. Happy to hear the Browns like him. I think they got a player. Poor kid got Paul Williams as a coach for four years. Couple that with a passive philosophy and that is a tall order especially for a corner.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I will never understand this one. Howard was the truth in hs. Once he got here he looked like a completely different player.

I will never understand this one. Howard was the truth in hs. Once he got here he looked like a completely different player.

It's a head scratcher that for sure. Didn't he excel in press coverage in HS? We know he wasn't asked to do that at UM. I think it was lousy coaching and a passive game plan on defense that ended up being too much of a hurdle. He showed flashes, but you could also see in his body language playing in that system was soul crushing.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

It's a head scratcher that for sure. Didn't he excel in press coverage in HS? We know he wasn't asked to do that at UM. I think it was lousy coaching and a passive game plan on defense that ended up being too much of a hurdle. He showed flashes, but you could also see in his body language playing in that system was soul crushing.

Go Canes!

Yes he was.

Advertisement
Yall MF's just cant come to grips with the fact that he wasn't that good.

He had the chance to play EVERY COVERAGE IN THE BOOK while he was here. Cover-3, Press-Man, Cover-2, Cover-4, etc etc etc. He actually looked the worst in press-man. All of his picks came in zone.

He's slow. His feet aren't particularly fast. And he doesn't have great size.

Tracy Howard bout to ball

He came under the wrong staff. When I think of all the wasted RS years under golden tenure and what our team this year could be maaan.

He's too slow. I blame Golden for a lot of things but I saw Howard beat too many times on his own.

Yall MF's just cant come to grips with the fact that he wasn't that good.

He had the chance to play EVERY COVERAGE IN THE BOOK while he was here. Cover-3, Press-Man, Cover-2, Cover-4, etc etc etc. He actually looked the worst in press-man. All of his picks came in zone.

He's slow. His feet aren't particularly fast. And he doesn't have great size.

Pretty much this

Advertisement
Back