Tracy Howard starting for the Browns

Weren't you one of the ones slagging TH off when he was here?

Just for honesty's sake.

I said he was a mediocre Corner.

Apparently I was right. He's been moved to Safety.

Never said he wouldn't make the NFL though.

Did you project him at safety?

Nope. Doesn't matter if I did or not. I said he was a mediocre CB. That's all I said. Stop reaching for reasons to say I was wrong. Don't force feed me the crow.

And I was right. That's why he's playing Safety now.

He made the team as a CB if I'm not mistaken.

Indeed he did. And he did it as an undrafted guy, which is way harder because you get no margin for error and must stand out immediately.

Advertisement
HE
GOT
MOVED
TO
SAFETY

You know who gets moved to Safety?
CB's that are too slow but are still good overall football players with savvy. (that's Howard)

If he was a above mediocre at CB, he wouldn't have moved to Safety.

HE
GOT
MOVED
TO
SAFETY

CB's that are too slow but are still good overall football players with savvy. (that's Howard)

Incorrect. He got moved to safety because of their lack of talent at that position and his versatility. Be a man and admit you were way off with you crappy analysis. I remember telling you their was a coaching issue especially with the practice habits that led to most of our guys looking lost. Not to mention he was in the dog house for reasons that would only make sense to the goldenrito faction

HE
GOT
MOVED
TO
SAFETY

Only good CB's even get a sniff of the NFL.

Schitty CB's NEVER even get signed in the first place.

Jesus wept

HE
GOT
MOVED
TO
SAFETY

Incorrect. He got moved to safety because of their lack of talent at that position and his versatility. Be a man and admit you were way off with you crappy analysis. I remember telling you their was a coaching issue especially with the practice habits that led to most of our guys looking lost. Not to mention he was in the dog house for reasons that would only make sense to the goldenrito faction

I'm not admitting ****. Nothing I said was wrong.

Do you even remember what I said? What my analysis was

Advertisement
Listen to coach Macho bros. He is in NFL coached that has been black balled by the South Florida coaches. If he was coaching BTW or STA, he would be first choice to replace Saban at Bama.

I've been wrong before. I was wrong about Walford.

But Howard playing Safety doesn't make my analysis of him as a CB inaccurate. Yall's logic is retarded.

"Macho said he was too slow and too small for CB! Now look at him playing Safety in the NFL! Ha Ha! Eat crow you arrogant juiceball!"

Advertisement

But Howard playing Safety doesn't make my analysis of him as a CB inaccurate. Yall's logic is retarded.

"Macho said he was too slow and too small for CB! Now look at him playing Safety in the NFL! Ha Ha! Eat crow you arrogant juiceball!"

If it isn't beyond your capabilities please answer this question with a simple yes or no.

Did Tracy Howard get initially signed to an NFL team as a CB based on his abilities as a CB?

Quick reminder in case you already forgot. This is a Yes or No question.

If it isn't beyond your capabilities please answer this question with a simple yes or no.

Did Tracy Howard get initially signed to an NFL team as a CB based on his abilities as a CB?

Quick reminder in case you already forgot. This is a Yes or No question.

Yes

Yes or no question for you.

Did I ever say that Howard wouldn't make the NFL?

I'll answer it for you. NO.

I gotta go coach this sorry *** team in 30 minutes.

Yall are gonna have to continue the Tracy Howard circle jerk without me.

Good day.

Advertisement
I like TH3 and I'm glad he's in the league (it helps us out), but here are some things to remember:

1. EVERY SINGLE player the Browns drafted made the team (and yes I know TH3 was undrafted), but the Browns are definitely leaning towards youth

2. The Browns got rid of their top 10 draft pick (Justin Gilbert who was traded to the Steelers of all teams) and kept TH3.

3. The lack of depth for the Browns cannot be understated especially after Jordan Poyer lacerated his spleen against theTitans.

with all that said, TH3 is one of only ~1700 people on the planet playing in the NFL. Not a bad life

I like TH3 and I'm glad he's in the league (it helps us out), but here are some things to remember:

1. EVERY SINGLE player the Browns drafted made the team (and yes I know TH3 was undrafted), but the Browns are definitely leaning towards youth

2. The Browns got rid of their top 10 draft pick (Justin Gilbert who was traded to the Steelers of all teams) and kept TH3.

3. The lack of depth for the Browns cannot be understated especially after Jordan Poyer lacerated his spleen against theTitans.

with all that said, TH3 is one of only ~1700 people on the planet playing in the NFL. Not a bad life

Agreed. You can't underestimate anybody who not only makes an NFL roster but earns a starting spot but there's a bunch of variables involved. Let's not forget, in a salary cap sport, keeping an undrafted free agent is a wiser move than signing a marginally better veteran.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back