Tracy Howard Senior Video

View as article
Advertisement
Dude is so physical. Holy **** I'm not used to having this good of a CB on the team.

Did i just see video of a CB jamming a WR at the line and then shedding the block and making a stop against the run. YUP he can start at MIAMI DAY 1

Who is gonna beat this kid out? **** sure isn't gonna be McGee.

I think Finne is gonna jump B McGee on the depth chart too so..... just move McGee and his 4.2 speed to water boy, TRACY is gonna need some agua after creating actual Defensive turnovers

Advertisement
Cripes. And Bakas thinks this kid is overrated... One of the best corner prospects out of SFL in the past few years post Peterson.

Advertisement
The play at 3:02, is the type of play top corners/playmakers make. He didn't get the pick but that type of reaction is great.

here we go again....the same mofos that were saying he is overrated and slow are probably the same ones who are in this thread crowning his ***

the only consistent cat is BigDikCane who has been saying all along that he didn't really like him and that he was overrated. take notes wishy washy mofos

Advertisement
Cripes. And Bakas thinks this kid is overrated... One of the best corner prospects out of SFL in the past few years post Peterson.

It's a joke that Bakas had this kid rated as 23 prospect in the state. A CB with great feet, is physical, good ball skills and will stick his nose in there and hit. Love what I what I saw.

Advertisement
His ability to leave his man and go make a play on the ball is as good as I've ever seen from a HS corner. He's as natural of a corner in the way he moves as anyone I've ever seen. If he had elite speed he'd be through the roof, but he's going to be a **** good player for us anyway, I think.

And, by the way, re-watching that SFExpress tryout video really reminded me that Deon Bush is legit. I was starting to think he was DVD part 2 the way folks around here spoke of him being soft and just being an 'athlete'.... DVD never in his life got as physical as Deon got in that vid, and he ran step-for-step with some ballers. I got a lot more excited about his potential at corner after re-watching that.

His ability to leave his man and go make a play on the ball is as good as I've ever seen from a HS corner. He's as natural of a corner in the way he moves as anyone I've ever seen. If he had elite speed he'd be through the roof, but he's going to be a **** good player for us anyway, I think.

And, by the way, re-watching that SFExpress tryout video really reminded me that Deon Bush is legit. I was starting to think he was DVD part 2 the way folks around here spoke of him being soft and just being an 'athlete'.... DVD never in his life got as physical as Deon got in that vid, and he ran step-for-step with some ballers. I got a lot more excited about his potential at corner after re-watching that.

Deon is going to be a great asset against bigger receivers. In addition to that he'll physically manhandle smaller guys. With these two we have an amazing future at corner, now it's time to get some bona-fide safeties.

Advertisement
Back