Trabis Ward Killed last night

Advertisement
Already taken your time homie.
lamb chop dancing GIF

Advertisement
That **** J&L Liquor store (where Trabis was killed) can probably make a whole documentary based on the amount of people that been shot/killed in their parking lot.

**** sad. Over money.
As a Sicilian who's Dad/Grandpa grew up around gangsters, I never understood the logic of killing somebody because they owe you money.
Those guys would rough you up, maybe break a limb, torture you if it got real serious...but they're gonna make sure they get their money. Killing someone would be the last resort.

Not only did your dumb a$$ not get the money but now you're wanted for murder. You're taking two L's.

That **** J&L Liquor store (where Trabis was killed) can probably make a whole documentary based on the amount of people that been shot/killed in their parking lot.

**** sad. Over money.
As a Sicilian who's Dad/Grandpa grew up around gangsters, I never understood the logic of killing somebody because they owe you money.
Those guys would rough you up, maybe break a limb, torture you if it got real serious...but they're gonna make sure they get their money. Killing someone would be the last resort.

Not only did your dumb a$$ not get the money but now you're wanted for murder. You're taking two L's.
Exactly. I've seen a man straight up empty a dudes pocket who owed him. He Took his jewelry, money, and phone but it was over after that. Killing him does nothing but take a father away from his family and put the killers life and freedom in jeopardy. Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly. I've seen a man straight up empty a dudes pocket who owed them. He Took his jewelry, money, and phone but it was over after that. Killing him does nothing but take a father away from his family and put the killers life and freedom in jeopardy. Smh

Plus, you know, murder is kinda wrong

**** sad. Over money.

Reminds me of A Bronx Tale.

Boss asks why he's chasing some kid down for money. Says that's dumb, he's out of your life, etc.

Good movie.

Advertisement
Advertisement

**** sad. Over money.

J & l LIQUOR STORE BEEN AROUND SINCE I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. THEY USE TO HAVE A COMMERCIAL ON PIRATE RADIO LOL

**** sad. Over money.

Its done off principle, and short sighter to show other you cant play them out their money. Its a pride thing as well....dont wat the debt ower thinking they got over.

**** sad. Over money.

Not saying I agree with it, but it's about respect and deterrence. If other people start to think they can avoid paying what they owe, that can be catastrophic to any enterprise, but especially illegal businesses, who have no legal recourse (after all, you can't file a lawsuit against someone for failing to pay for the drugs/women you sold them, payment owed for stolen goods, or money they owe you from illicit gambling). Faced with non-payment of debt, certain harder types might consider it worthwhile to take the one-time loss to reinforce the message that prompt payment is required (or there will be severe consequences).

Unfortunately, for many of these young men, the loss of a human life is an afterthought, especially if you have become desensitized to violence. It's ******* sad, but there are too many young men out there who think this way.

Advertisement
Back