Trabis Ward Killed last night

Jassid82

Senior
Premium
Got a call from a buddy this morning who told me he was shot and killed last night. Owed some people some money. Never settled the debt. Cornered him at a liquor store. RIP to the kid. I know a lot of people remember from back in the day from the popular video clip of him at a UM camp. Smh. **** shame.

Advertisement
Got a call from a buddy this morning who told me he was shot and killed last night. Owed some people some money. Never settled the debt. Cornered him at a liquor store. RIP to the kid. I know a lot of people remember from back in the day from the popular video clip of him at a UM camp. Smh. **** shame.
Owed some people some money. Never settled the debt
🤦🏽‍♂️👷🏽‍♂️

Rest in peace. I was at the UM camp where he won MVP but I was a CB/safety and a freshman. There was a lot of people there so I obv don't remember seeing him. IIRC he was supposed to go to Ohio State but didn't academically qualify so he went to TSU.

Advertisement
Yea man that sh*+ crazy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201010-121950.png
    Screenshot_20201010-121950.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 745
Advertisement
Over fuqin money ridiculous man.....people Killin each other over db **** man. RIP to this kid always liked him but yea I don't know him. I just don't get people nowadays man my boy got shot for 80$ and killed as well....stupid **** man.

RIP to the best in the nation. Sad as ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, you don't even have to be involved with shady people in parts of this country to get mistaken and taken out. It's crazy how fast people will get popped these days. RIP, sad ****.
Shooting people over money......******* crazy. Shooting people in general, even crazier. I’ve never been so mad I wanted to shoot someone, and when I get mad, I get MAD.

Last edited:

Advertisement
Back