Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So who is gone? Mckendry and Veliz? Cut Crosbie lol and unfortunately Lugo won’t take over at short for Zamora.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m disappointed but honestly I didn’t have the best hopes for this year...

Next year we should be really good if this team takes that next step and let this loss motivate them to not let games slip away so you can host your own **** regional

Sucks. But we are one class away.

I get that. I'm excited about the future. But it's no consolation. This current roster had an opportunity that the next class is not guaranteed to get. We lose a game by three runs after blowing two golden chances for crooked numbers with the bases loaded and less than two outs. The next class will be great and I think good things are coming. But it's still frustrating that we could have that good thing right now with some headier play. Sucks that Zamora and Del Castillo were the two guys who couldn't come through in those situations too bc they may be the two guys with the highest upside on the team. Federman gets some blame too. Those last two frames might feel very different for the Miss. State pitchers if we were still only down by one. But ultimately that's a game we needed to score more than two runs and we had the opportunities to do it.

Advertisement
Back