Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
I've said this many times now but no matter the end result this is GREAT for such a young team.

to be playing the 6th best team in the country close in this environment (hasn't had any effect) is good experience for our players going forward!

edit: even if a f*cking swinging bunt was what started their rally comprised of infield hits and one double lol
Agreed. They only have 2 more hits than us. That's including the 2 that Federman just gave up.

We had a chance to put up a big inning and didn't. Pretty much the difference in the game.

Really proud of our team!!!

We won’t be that good until we revamp our pitching staff. Our two best guys Veliz and McKendry are more than likely gone

Advertisement
We werent expected to be any good anyway. Step in the right direction.
That too. Def could have been better and next year could be something great if the majority of the freshmen class comes in, the juniors stay, and the pen and fielding does a 180.

Advertisement
Kids fought hard won 2 think this team but that wall.this good learning experience for this team.no matter how this game ends.we fans need to let these players and COACHES know how proud we are of them.they have it all they had.I'm very proud to say I'm a cane fan.before this class leaves it'll win a couple of more championships.we are definitely back .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back