Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If only this team held onto games over Louisville, Florida, UNC to name a few they’d be hosts and who knows what would have happened. Instead they played in a tough regional at one of the most hostile places in the country and likely will fall short.

Advertisement
Got away from us, but what an experience. Showed a lot of fight, team came a long way from last two seasons, and the future is absolutely bright as can be.

I’m headed to bed, but I wanted to post how proud of this team that I am, even though it wasn’t the outcome we all wanted.

If only this team held onto games over Louisville, Florida, UNC to name a few they’d be hosts and who knows what would have happened. Instead they played in a tough regional at one of the most hostile places in the country and likely will fall short.
That is the real kicker man, all those games we let slip away. It is what it is.

We werent expected to be any good anyway. Step in the right direction.

Advertisement
Back