Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Hopefully, Slade has something in the tank tonight. I would have started Keyser against CMU, said it before the game. I'm guessing McKendry will start tomorrow if there is a tomorrow

So you're suggesting he should've blown his ace in game 1? Even though it wasn't an elimination game? Or you're just grasping for a reason to criticize him?

Today's win sealed the deal on this being a very good season. Top 20 team, easily made the tournament, top 4 in a loaded conference, on the cusp of hosting, finished (at least) 2nd in a tough regional.

So aces have only pitched in elimination games? Watch more baseball.

Advertisement
Hopefully, Slade has something in the tank tonight. I would have started Keyser against CMU, said it before the game. I'm guessing McKendry will start tomorrow if there is a tomorrow
I think the game plan is pitching by committee. Slade can't go 7 since he pitched already. Mckenndry could come in tonight if necessary. Hopefully, we can save him until tomorrow.

LMAO at anyone who thinks Jagr isn't actually a Cane fan. You can't read the tea leaves.

I assume this is sarcasm on your part. He is 100% gator and pulling hard for Miss St

Might sound crazy, but I think at this point I hate the SEC worse than FSU. It's not so much a pro ACC thing. Just the SEC specifically.

I think the game plan is pitching by committee. Slade can't go 7 since he pitched already. Mckenndry could come in tonight if necessary. Hopefully, we can save him until tomorrow.
If they can get a good 4 innings from him, they will take it. Hopefully, he has something.

Win or lose, our boyz have acquitted themselves nicely after the 5-6 loss in game one. This team will grow from their experience this weekend. Hopefully the bats stay hot and we get good pitching. We have a good chance to win tonight

Advertisement
We probably will have to watch the start of the game on ESPN 3 as UNC vs Tennessee is on the SEC Network in the 7th inning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back