Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Looks like you can add WVU and UGA to that list. That's the problem w the NCAA giving any credibility to these useless conference tournaments, and they change their criteria every year (if they have any at all). ***** them - be a top 5 RPI the next two years and leave no doubt.
While I somewhat agree about WVU, they didn't get the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion, based off prior success, at least. I don't know enough about them to really have an input, I just know the beavs and turds got some bonus points for past success. I wouldn't badmouth a beaver unless it was true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awesome, know all kinds of people that played, have kids play, at all these small NC schools. LR, HP, Cambell, UNCG, UNCA, ASU, etc. Tough to root against those guys.

The state features a lot of baseball talent. Plenty of it makes it to the bigs. A bunch of kids I went to HS with played for LR. Yep. Hard not to pull for Campbell now against ECU.

Looks like the game will start on the ESPN app and be joined in progress after UNC/Tenn on SEC Network

You might want to read some books son, and live some successful life. Positive thinking was critical in friends fight against cancer. Good night. Scoring 30 runs in two games, strong. Bowing up and slamming two teams you should kill, strong. What do you do for a living? Not sports analysis, clearly.

FYI, you being positive doesn't affect the game one way or the other. But nice job of comparing a regional baseball game to cancer.

Advertisement
While I somewhat agree about WVU, they didn't get the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion, based off prior success, at least. I don't know enough about them to really have an input, I just know the beavs and turds got some bonus points for past success. I wouldn't badmouth a beaver unless it was true.

I agree they were somewhat deserving, but the tournament probably put them over the top. Lots of empty seats at their game vs A&M today - not a good look.

Advertisement
The state features a lot of baseball talent. Plenty of it makes it to the bigs. A bunch of kids I went to HS with played for LR. Yep. Hard not to pull for Campbell now against ECU.
I was assistant coach on aau baseball that played against Bumgarner. He was pretty well known, we got to him but lost still.

If we can’t take any tournament game for granted, we look like buffoons if our ace is still available.

So you're suggesting he should've blown his ace in game 1? Even though it wasn't an elimination game? Or you're just grasping for a reason to criticize him?

Today's win sealed the deal on this being a very good season. Top 20 team, easily made the tournament, top 4 in a loaded conference, on the cusp of hosting, finished (at least) 2nd in a tough regional.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back