Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

One of my gripes with the Canes is their approach. Runner on 2B and no outs you have to adjust your approach to go other way.

Maybe they’re playing for big innings, but you need to have a plan other than swing real hard there.

Advertisement
These guys either don't know what they're doing or are very selfish. Baseball 101 hit the ball to the right side with a runner on 2nd and nobody out. Failure to execute the basics, but it was obvious he was NOT trying to go oppo.

One of my gripes with the Canes is their approach. Runner on 2B and no outs you have to adjust your approach to go other way.

Maybe they’re playing for big innings, but you need to have a plan other than swing real hard there.

So take that decision out of the hitters hands and bunt. Manufacture a run and play for big innings later

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure was hoping to see LaLa shake off this slump and get on base in front of Vilar, especially after seeing what Vilar did...lol

UM

Seems like that week off has done Vilar some good. I was worried about that freshman wall, but he’s responded well in this regional.

Advertisement
Back