Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Who is our Super matchup? I’m asking this now instead of when we win the next two and I jinx us for Monday night.

Advertisement
He better start Keysor. Di Mare seems "shook", so I could see him starting Van Belle.

Use Keysor and then Belle. IF we make it to Monday, then use McKendry for 60 pitches and Cecconi for 40-45.

Key is to play the "long game"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Van Belle on Friday was a better option and Cecconi on Saturday against Southern (if UM had lost with Van Belle).

I wonder if Arteaga and Di Mare are in complete agreement on this, or is Di Mare overriding his pitching coach....

Advertisement
The way this pitching is being handled is not ideal. Need BVB for tonight, or rather, BVB yesterday, Slade for the morning and BVB tonight if they make it, with Mckendry ready to go for Monday.

Van Belle is starting

One game at a time. It's baseball - anything can happen.

Despite our loss in the opener, it's obvious we were screwed by the Committee looking at the Oregon State results. 0 - 2 in a home regional, and lost 10 of their last 15. They had no business getting a bid the way they played the last month. Let's hope it helps us next year; glad Gino called them out or they'd keep disrespecting us.

Absolutely.

Also, if you bring in Cicconi, like he did in Game 1, then be **** sure that you win.

Morris was always resolute in regards to pitching. I thought that all of his pitching choices were strategically impeccable.

Frankly, I would have pitched Keysor yesterday.

Di Mare seems to using his pitchers in a desperate manner. Would love to know if Arteaga agrees with this...

Advertisement
Back