Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Central Michigan tomorrow at 3pm. I hear they’re a loose team.
Don't know how much you guys have scouted CMU, but they are basically college baseball's animated version of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Extremely loose, fun-loving, unserious, loose, good-natured, loose and humorous and loose, relaxed, down-to-earth loose and blue collar loose, from top to bottom. I don't know if there's a more loose natured team in global sports history.

Win or loose, they'll be having a good time.

Assuming Van Belle starts (and wins of course) in the afternoon: If McKendry is good to go Monday on 37 pitches, could Slade start tomorrow night after 42? He’s typically only good for 80-85 pitches anyway.

Advertisement
Assuming Van Belle starts (and wins of course) in the afternoon: If McKendry is good to go Monday on 37 pitches, could Slade start tomorrow night after 42? He’s typically only good for 80-85 pitches anyway.
That's asking a lot of Slade. We shall see what Gino does. The good news is Veliz has not pitched yet so he is well rested

Gotta start Keysor right? I mean I just don’t see us going into tomorrow night having only him left. That’s a scary spot to be in

Fresno looking good against Stanford. Up 3-1 bottom 6 and still threatening. That’s our regional pairing

Gotta start Keysor right? I mean I just don’t see us going into tomorrow night having only him left. That’s a scary spot to be in
I would also start Keysor. That would be a move to try and win the regional, not just 1 more game. Keysor would get shelled by Miss St. Also, how good can CMU's third starter be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Pac-12 is taking it on the chin so far. Two teams already gone, everyone else playing in elimination games today.

So much parody this year, anyone who is hot could seriously win the whole thing this year. See you guys at 1500!!!

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back