Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Miami assistant coach Bo Durkac was their Head Coach last year. Illinois State doesn't play much in the way of newcomers (Gunner Peterson is a freshman, Aidan Huggins transferred in but hit .249/.339/.335). Everyone else- including all their best players- were recruited by Durkac.

John Rave will go in the top-5 rounds of the draft this year, they had the conference POY (in a conference with three bids), and the pitcher of the year. All of them recruited by Durkac.

Ergo, I said he wasn't a great HC, but he sure can recruit.

For some reason I was thinking you were talking bout Miami OH hahaha. I’ve been watching a bunch of MAC teams in these regionals today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the scores hold across the board (not sure when NCSU’s second game is) I believe the ACC will have 2 losses total through the first two days. That’s pretty amazing.

Edit: forgot about Clemdump. Currently losing 4-0 to Ole Miss.

Advertisement
If the scores hold across the board (not sure when NCSU’s second game is) I believe the ACC will have 2 losses total through the first two days. That’s pretty amazing.

Duke, UNC, FSU and GT are representing the conference well so far. Clemson, Miami, NC State, and Louisville need to step it up, although Clemson did win as a #3 seed.

Tomorrow. And they might be playing the 1 seed ECU. Quinnipiac is looking like they might hold on to win

Advertisement
I remember that 2012 regional very vividly, ironically I ended up going to and graduating from Missouri state four years later. That and 2014 where we got shut out twice are by far our worst regionals.

Down goes ECU. They’ll play State tomorrow in the 0-1 game. Campbell and Quinnipiac are in the winners bracket. Amazing

Advertisement
Back