Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Announcers talking about exactly what I was thinking. It would be crazy to pull Evan, but man it would be so nice to have him available again this weekend
Not sure what to do. You either let Mckenndry go the whole way or you pull him and get a few innings from him if we reach Monday. You could pitch guys that don't pitch on weekends. Guys that never pitch on the weekend.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not what to do. You either let Mckenndry go the whole way or you pull him and s get a few innings from him if we reach Monday. You could pit h guys that you won't pitch this weekend. Guys that never pitch on the weekend.

That was my point. It’s a glorified bullpen. Pull him and have him for monday

Loaded again for Gil. Keep scoring, I don’t trust our middle relief even with an 11 run lead.

Advertisement
It's a glass half-full way to look at things, but this is honestly better than winning last night and then losing tonight but playing a pitcher a full game. Get rest today, then play CMU tomorrow afternoon (and win), and then you figure it out tomorrow night. Maybe Slade starts and goes 3-4 innings and then they go with bullpen. Get to Monday you have McKendry available to give you a shot.

Long odds still, but this was best-case scenario after you lost game one.

Down 0-1 in a double elimination, 4 day tourney and winning the elimination game 11-0, with one of your aces pitching with only 37 pitches; it's a no brainer Geno, pull McKendry.

It's a glass half-full way to look at things, but this is honestly better than winning last night and then losing tonight but playing a pitcher a full game. Get rest today, then play CMU tomorrow afternoon (and win), and then you figure it out tomorrow night. Maybe Slade starts and goes 3-4 innings and then they go with bullpen. Get to Monday you have McKendry available to give you a shot.

Long odds still, but this was best-case scenario after you lost game one.
It really is. The only better scenario is Central Michigan winning tonight, giving us a one game shot to knock out Miss St with Van Belle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back