Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Advertisement
Advertisement

This team is the same team it was the 1st game of the year... Hasn't gotten any better all year... Next year doe

Advertisement
Well. It is what is it is. The guys quit being aggressive with the bats after the 3rd inning
We take way too many pitches that put us behind in the court and the hitters start swinging defensively. They need to be ready to swing at the pitches early I'm the count that the pitcher is throwing right down the middle of the plate.

I can't understand why Gino wouldn't emphasize that to his players. If he has, then they're not listening.

SWING THE **** BAT AT EARLY COUNT FASTBALLS PLEASE!!!!!

The selection committee doesn’t have it out for Miami. They have no hard feelings. They legitimately said that this team wasn’t good enough to host a regional, and they did it in this team’s face. And if you thought they’d play with an chip on their shoulders, boy we’re you disappointed.

8 hits is not enough. Pitching wasn't great, but only 3 earned runs with 12 Ks and 2 BBs is good enough. Defense didn't help our pitchers. But 5 teams gave up 6 runs and won today, including the host of this regional. Need to be able to outslug other teams in college baseball. For the second day in a row, the offense can't get the big hit in the late innings.

Advertisement
The best we can hope for now is that we end up having to beat central Michigan twice instead of Mississippi state. We should win the elimination game tomorrow but after that who knows

Advertisement
And bc we didn’t start Slade tonight like I wanted Gino to do, we effectively burned through two starters tonight. This means we have to throw Keysor tomorrow to have a chance of winning four in a row

Advertisement
Back