Tourney Central (It’s time for ball!)

Anyone watching the Supers?

Duke is thumping #2 Vandy 17-5 lol! Only 1 game but pretty impressive hopefully the ACC shows up this weekend minus FSU

I don’t think many of our fans watch baseball other than our games. Duke and Michigan probably won’t both win, but they’ve put themselves in a position to wreck this year’s CWS.

Advertisement
I don’t think many of our fans watch baseball other than our games. Duke and Michigan probably won’t both win, but they’ve put themselves in a position to wreck this year’s CWS.

If they are anything like me, they sure dont.

I will watch Omaha but thats about it. If it wasnt for canes baseball I wouldnt watch a single game, although I would follow it. I dont even get in to the braves until late july. Just a boring sport if I dont have a dog in the fight, in my opinion. I do think the college game is much better than the pros though.

Same thing with college hoops... I only watch Miami games and the ncaa tourny.

Football, on the other hand is a different story.

Usually I tune out for the most part when Miami’s season is over but for some reason I’m actually pretty into the Super Regionals this year

Also want to take a second and say thanks to you guys on this board. This was a fun season and although we don’t always agree on everything, it’s cool to be able to banter with other people knowledgeable about Hurricanes baseball

Yesssss had alot of fun on the baseball board this year

Advertisement
ECU has proven again to be a paper tiger when it comes to postseason play. Louisville to the CWS. Outscored ECU 26-1 in a sweep.

Carolina’s been riding their bullpen for a good portion of the last 2 months. It finally failed them today. Big comeback win for Auburn.

ECU has proven again to be a paper tiger when it comes to postseason play. Louisville to the CWS. Outscored ECU 26-1 in a sweep.

Carolina’s been riding their bullpen for a good portion of the last 2 months. It finally failed them today. Big comeback win for Auburn.

Yeah, ECU really came to play. And then Godwin had the nerve to blast the NCAA in the post game presser.

Yeah, ECU really came to play. And then Godwin had the nerve to blast the NCAA in the post game presser.

I missed his presser, but I’m sure it had something to do with them being the first super after not finishing until Monday night. A lot of people weren’t pleased with that. Its nothing but sour grapes though. Fans aren’t happy about losing another super, especially like this

LSU with a massive choke job after being up 4-0. Not to mention using all of their top bullpen arms. Free shoes is once again in the drivers seat. Unbelievable

Advertisement
I missed his presser, but I’m sure it had something to do with them being the first super after not finishing until Monday night. A lot of people weren’t pleased with that. Its nothing but sour grapes though. Fans aren’t happy about losing another super, especially like this

Yeah it was that along with "we should've been a national seed". I get some of that, but those things aren't excuses for that meltdown in Louisville. They just didn't show up.

Yeah it was that along with "we should've been a national seed". I get some of that, but those things aren't excuses for that meltdown in Louisville. They just didn't show up.

They way they played in the conf tourney prevented them from being a National seed. But that seems right on point with what kind of guy Godwin is. He’s a winner don’t get me wrong, but pleasant and gracious are two words I’ve never heard used when it comes to him. You got embarrassed all weekend. Move on.

Advertisement
Mike Martin with a walk off national championship would be the most perfectly horrible thing to happen in the history of college baseball.

Just goes to show you what a little motivation can do for you. FSU looked, dare I say, terrible for stretches during the season and now they get hot.

Advertisement
Mike Martin with a walk off national championship would be the most perfectly horrible thing to happen in the history of college baseball.

******* is going to win it all and ruin my year. I have been saying it all year. Am going to go bet that at Vegas for $10,000......

The fsu runner should have been out. The catcher lost the ball trying to show it to the umps. To me that’s no different then losing while trying to transfer it to your hand.

Advertisement
Back