Tough to beat good teams and the referees

You have some really odd takes on the team as a “fan”.
A realest view of the truth, till we become real of the faults this team has we will repeat no matter if Kings hear or every stud off the portal , the infestation is real just many are blind to see it.

So here we are repeating each year collapsing every year when it counts at the toughest most important games.

So I’m a fool even as my foolishness unfolds before everyone’s eyes

Advertisement
Again with the refs costing Miami the games.......probably think they caused the UNC and Clemson loss too.

I’ll bet past Canes players stopped mentoring and stopped team visits even on the sidelines.

I would you can only throw pearls to the selfish arrogant only so long then LEAVE and throw your hands up in the sir in disgust.

Am I right ?

Just remember one call not discussed. On a Critical 3rd down, OSU ran a jet sweep. Hall came up the right side and quickly filled the hole with forward momentum. He tackled the player by the shoulder pads and yes was near the neck area. But he was never trailing the player. He got called for horse caller. Never in my life have a seen a player get called for that when meeting a player in the hole. Unreal man.

Yeah that was a notably bad call.

The horse collar tackle penalty needs to be more narrowly defined. Its a bad rule as its currently structured.

Advertisement
No, we didn’t. That’s why we lost. Two opportunities in the 4th to tie or lead and we blew it. Stop being a ***** and blaming the refs. This is on the team.
We wouldn’t have had to make plays in the 4th to tie or lead if the refs call the game properly. Quit being ignorant

Yeah that was a notably bad call.

The horse collar tackle penalty needs to be more narrowly defined. Its a bad rule as its currently structured.
I don’t feel like looking it up, but pretty sure the rule states defender has to be in a trailing position. It was literally impossible for Hall to be trailing on that play. That’s the kind of penalty where the referee is just looking to make a call on a team on a critical down. You can’t tell me there is not some personal vendetta or money riding behind that type of call. It’s beyond illogical for that call to be made. Let’s not forget that call was the difference in a long field goal try and what ended up being a TD. So 7 points in favor of OSU in what ended up being a 3 point game.
I get a kick out of all these comments about Diaz. Yah he might not be the guy. But you act like if we hired Urban he would blow out every team. That’s bull. In 2001 we had one of the best teams ever and yet the VT game came down to one possession. There will
Always be close games to matter how great a team we have. So if you think the compete garbage of officiating we witnessed last game is not going to effect us down the line even with a great coach, then you are living in an alternate reality.

Advertisement
Back