Touchdown Review

Advertisement
Yeah it was just too bang bang they couldn't in their right mind call it back. If it was called out at the half line they couldn't of reversed that either.

Advertisement
For sure thought they would overturn it. I was already ****ed that they called that Thomas hit clean.

Honestly, even if they did say his knee was down, I'm confident we would've scored from the 1.

Either QB keeper with Roiser, or a dive over the pile play by Homer.

Advertisement
Yeah I thought we were screwed. There was a celebration penalty too which ment we would have been backed up to the 16 with 5 seconds left and would have gone for a FG....glad we caught a break!!!!

Just for ***** and giggles, if they had reversed it.... are we attempting a fg from the 15 now because of the unsportsmanlike like call?

THey could've really ***ed us. Cause we may have had one more shot at the end zone with 6 ticks left

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who thought they were going to fck us again?

Me. When they were taking as long as they did.

Ditto here.Even when the announcers who had been all nole all game said it wasn’t enough evidence to overturn I could just see it coming....that’s from being Goldenized.Always thinking the worst was going to happy.

After today I for one am Goldenized no more.

One of the most one-sided officiating Ive ever seen in a Miami-FSU game.

* There were nearly a dozen holding calls against FSU that did not get called. **** there were 5 or 6 against Joe Jackson that were blatant.

* The constant throwing of flags and picking them up as we make big plays.

* The endless reviews after our TD's.

Honestly, even if they did say his knee was down, I'm confident we would've scored from the 1.

Either QB keeper with Roiser, or a dive over the pile play by Homer.

Funny thing is, we don't get it at the 1. The unsportsmanlike penalty would've pushed us back.

Just for ***** and giggles, if they had reversed it.... are we attempting a fg from the 15 now because of the unsportsmanlike like call?

THey could've really ***ed us. Cause we may have had one more shot at the end zone with 6 ticks left
Yeah, would have had to call the time out to stop the clock and kick the FG from the 15.

Advertisement
Back