Touchdown Review

Honestly, even if they did say his knee was down, I'm confident we would've scored from the 1.

Either QB keeper with Roiser, or a dive over the pile play by Homer.

Come on El. There's no effing way Richt goes for the TD at that point. He kicks the FG and heads to OT.

Advertisement
Who thought they were going to fck us again?

Same with the flag on Pinckney for the late hit. Thankfully, the head ref had enough integrity to wave off the penalty. Even the receiver thought it might me a lateral. Pinckney played it as he was supposed to.

The no call for targeting was another instance of the refs trying to deny UM the win.

One of the most one-sided officiating Ive ever seen in a Miami-FSU game.

* There were nearly a dozen holding calls against FSU that did not get called. **** there were 5 or 6 against Joe Jackson that were blatant.

* The constant throwing of flags and picking them up as we make big plays.

* The endless reviews after our TD's.

I’m still trying to understand how they even reviewed the Berrios TD but didn’t even look at the Thomas one. Even if they don’t call it targeting, which I think it obviously was, how do you not look at it but then review a play where it’s clear Berrios got two feet AND a knee down and never bobbled the ball at all.

And the lack of holding calls was just ridiculous. Some of them were so bad, I didn’t think they’d even call that one on Izzo where he just wrapped up Jaquan and threw him to the ground.

Advertisement
Honestly, even if they did say his knee was down, I'm confident we would've scored from the 1.

Funny thing is, we don't get it at the 1. The unsportsmanlike penalty would've pushed us back.

Good point.... Would they have kept the penalty for celebrating we didn't score?

Don't know if the penalty would have stood, but what's with calling the penalty in the first place? Gigantic TD on a final drive, and the refs don't want these guys to celebrat!!! Real chicken manure from the refs.

We wouldn't have had a play from the one. We got a penalty after the play. I wonder how they would have ruled that had they taken the TD away. That would have been absolutely a train wreck for everyone. I mean how can the penalty stand if they take the TD away? THAT was my biggest fear. It's one thing to be able to try to sneak it in from the one, but it's another to have the ball at the 15, and have no time to run another play.

Just thank your lucky stars this game was at FSU and not at UNC or NC State.

We would have been fvcked royally by the Tobacco Road Guys, not a doubt about it in my mind.

Advertisement
[TWEET]916825515696250880[/TWEET]

No question!

One of the greatest Miami/FSU pictures of all time. What a perfect shot. Even captured the official paying attention. Just an amazing, amazing picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back