Touchdown Pass Ryan Williams

My Gawd, the more I see stuff like this, the more I realize this program is FUBAR. Al is going to ruin Brad Kaaya. Just wait and see. Throwing him to the wolves this season is just more evidence this fool can't coach a pee wee team.

Advertisement
Can't wait to purge the locker room of players who wanted a mutiny because we didn't start the kid from Memphis coming off an ACL tear.

Just bad luck for him with the ACL and for our team. I honestly think we would have had a lot better record this year, with better team unity if Ryan was our quarterback from the start rather than an inexperienced true freshman. It would've been great to redshirt Kaaya.

I would like to say that moving forward that is it good that Kaaya got this experience. But because we finished 6-7, we now have fans (understandably), going hard at our program. We are losing recruits because of it. We had splits in the locker room. This is just bad all around.

This might be the most detrimental injury to UM in the last ten years.

Last edited:
He is playing really well. Very happy for him. Some vindication. I still question why he didn't play when he was cleared. Kaaya was great this year but still needed time to develop. It was evident whenever he got pressured, he repeatedly lost composure and committed errors Very puzzling decision by Coley and Golden. Very puzzling. Ryan could have been a better game manager for this team this year. IMO

Easy to say that... Kaaya balled but it was no way the coaches could tell if Ryan Williams was fully healed. Now they could have started heaps and then benched him after williams was ready. Either way I'm much, much, much...... more happier with this senario since we will have an established starter and ACC rookie of the year at the QB position. Kaaya will have this spring to get all of the timing down with his wide receivers and offseason workout as well getting a large majority of the first team reps...

Nothing against Kayaa but this is why your coach Al Golden is a loser. Clearly Williams was the better QB and was needed badly for UM to win. Golden being a loser plays a player who was not ready. Now we finish 6-7 and can't land any recruits

Al Golden everything place on a platter for him. He had the UM 30 for 30 and now Adidas creating major headlines but he can't capitalize off any of it.

Advertisement
I was impressed by kaaya. Wish he could've shirted but isht happens. Ryan has had a long time to heal. Don't know what he would've looked like midseason

We all know why Alfraud stayed with Kayaa.

Because he led the ACC in passer rating, touchdowns and yards per attempt?
Stats sometimes doesn't tell the whole story but in this case it does. Kaaya played like a stud for a true freshman. He wasn't the one playing or coaching that passive defense and not getting off the field on 3rd down...

Advertisement
I don't care if Williams would've been the better starter or won more games, what I care about is his complete lack of seeing the field.

I'm not going to reinvent history here and simply say I wasn't ever overly impressed with his quirky delivery or play during the handful of times he saw the field behind Morris.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, he was said to be good to go at some point this season. He never saw the field and there were times where BK could've benefited from sitting a series or two. Even when we looked to be out of the game, at least let the guy see the field some, he deserves it, and it serves no purpose to have BK in there.

This staff never appears to look down the road. One play and your starter is out, and you're putting someone into the game with little to no real game time experience. Behind Morris, he should've seen the field more, but in some games we ran the score up because those jackasses needed to pad their stats when they could.

Just bad luck for him with the ACL and for our team. I honestly think we would have had a lot better record this year, with better team unity if Ryan was our quarterback from the start rather than an inexperienced true freshman. It would've been great to redshirt Kaaya.

I would like to say that moving forward that is it good that Kaaya got this experience. But because we finished 6-7, we now have fans (understandably), going hard at our program. We are losing recruits because of it. We had splits in the locker room. This is just bad all around.

This might be the most detrimental injury to UM in the last ten years.

soft as baby ****.

I don't care if Williams would've been the better starter or won more games, what I care about is his complete lack of seeing the field.

I'm not going to reinvent history here and simply say I wasn't ever overly impressed with his quirky delivery or play during the handful of times he saw the field behind Morris.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, he was said to be good to go at some point this season. He never saw the field and there were times where BK could've benefited from sitting a series or two. Even when we looked to be out of the game, at least let the guy see the field some, he deserves it, and it serves no purpose to have BK in there.

This staff never appears to look down the road. One play and your starter is out, and you're putting someone into the game with little to no real game time experience. Behind Morris, he should've seen the field more, but in some games we ran the score up because those jackasses needed to pad their stats when they could.

+100000

I was never impressed with Williams but we scored quite a few garbage points in several losses this year and in games like Cincy and VT he could have seen the field more. Kaaya has a long ways to go and I do think he could have benefited from watching the field when the game was out of reach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back