Touchdown Pass Ryan Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is playing really well. Very happy for him. Some vindication. I still question why he didn't play when he was cleared. Kaaya was great this year but still needed time to develop. It was evident whenever he got pressured, he repeatedly lost composure and committed errors Very puzzling decision by Coley and Golden. Very puzzling. Ryan could have been a better game manager for this team this year. IMO

He is playing really well. Very happy for him. Some vindication. I still question why he didn't play when he was cleared. Kaaya was great this year but still needed time to develop. It was evident whenever he got pressured, he repeatedly lost composure and committed errors Very puzzling decision by Coley and Golden. Very puzzling. Ryan could have been a better game manager for this team this year. IMO

Easy to say that... Kaaya balled but it was no way the coaches could tell if Ryan Williams was fully healed. Now they could have started heaps and then benched him after williams was ready. Either way I'm much, much, much...... more happier with this senario since we will have an established starter and ACC rookie of the year at the QB position. Kaaya will have this spring to get all of the timing down with his wide receivers and offseason workout as well getting a large majority of the first team reps...

Advertisement
We all know why Alfraud stayed with Kayaa. Hey, AD and BOT, my QB is True Freshmen. I need 10 more years.

Advertisement
Good for him.

Hopefully he gets some looks for NFL TCs.

No problems with the Canes starting Kaaya though, he's clearly better.

Looked really good for a kid who hasn't seen any meaningful snaps since his true freshman season.

Advertisement
Ryan Williams game MVP

He should have started the last two games after the team quit on Golden, they may have responded.

Ryan Williams game MVP

He should have started the last two games after the team quit on Golden, they may have responded.

To win 2 meaningless games and halt Kaaya's progress?

Would it really have halted Kaaya's progress?

****, if Vern's info is accurate that the seniors went to golden and asked for Williams to get the start on Senior Day, that might be the best indication we have as to why golden wouldn't play him.

Advertisement
Back