Totally outplayed today, but

tpres

Freshman
A win is a win, even if against the worst FSU team in quite a while. berrios had the game of his life., saved us Now lets move on and get some more wins. Schedule sets up real favorable for us.

Streak is over, so now lets start a new streak for us.

Advertisement
A win is a win, even if against the worst FSU team in quite a while. berrios had the game of his life., saved us Now lets move on and get some more wins. Schedule sets up real favorable for us.

OK coach. We fans can enjoy this all we want. Relax, get drunk and enjoy for the first time since 2009.

Go Canes!

I think the coaches should learn something after today tone down the zone blitzing, our back up dbs can't be in the game during key moments, more snaps for Homer, use Herdon

Advertisement
Win is a win? Lol Man we just beat FSU for the first time this decade. I don't give a **** if the score was 3-0. It's a huge win for this program.

I agree with everything but the "totally" part. We won that one. Florida State didn't give it away.

Really dude? How the *** are you going to come with some negative **** right after we win our biggest game in arguably a decade? Quit ****'n in our Honey Nut Berrios!

Advertisement

You’re the kinda guy that after getting the best piece of tail in his life would criticize a great piece of pūssy because a pube was out of place

Give me a fūcking break

We were out played but I don't think you understand that Richt just beat FSU with 65% of Golden's guys. After a win like this wait until Richt guys get here. It hard beating a team that has the mental and talent edge over you no matter who is the QB or RB or w.e. We just removed the mental edge FSU had with the streak.. now wait until we have the talent edge in 2018 game the way we're recruiting and the way FSU is recruiting right now.

The team with the most points won. **** being out played. We stepped up when it was needed!!!!!!!

It's all about The U.

Advertisement
I don’t understand how we can play defense that well then give up 17 points in the 4th qtr vs a true freshman QB with 2 taped ankles? The positive outcome out that is Malik refused to quit he is a gamer despite the adversity in first half.

Manny needs to look at the film in the 4th and see what the **** happened there. I know Redwine went out but come on make a play!

I think the coaches should learn something after today tone down the zone blitzing, our back up dbs can't be in the game during key moments, more snaps for Homer, use Herdon

Our down 4 produced more pressure than the blitz did anyway.

Advertisement

Only way it stops is if Richt puts his foot down and demands it stops.

Manny just likes being cute

Were you raped as a child? Get that ****T out of here!

Out played? What game were you watching? I saw a back and forth battle and we won. Not go sleep under a rock.

BigJoeGrizzly;3016791[B said:
]I don’t understand how we can play defense that well then give up 17 points in the 4th qtr vs a true freshman QB with 2 taped ankles? [/B]The positive outcome out that is Malik refused to quit he is a gamer despite the adversity in first half.

Manny needs to look at the film in the 4th and see what the **** happened there. I know Redwine went out but come on make a play!

Maybe because they were ******* exhausted from saving the O's *** all game.

Advertisement
Back