Totally outplayed today, but

Advertisement
Not outplayed OP. Both defenses brought the heat this afternoon.

We fought harder for longer.

I think the coaches should learn something after today tone down the zone blitzing, our back up dbs can't be in the game during key moments, more snaps for Homer, use Herdon

This right here. Why is Knowles in the game in every key moment?

Advertisement
A win is a win, even if against the worst FSU team in quite a while. berrios had the game of his life., saved us Now lets move on and get some more wins. Schedule sets up real favorable for us.

Streak is over, so now lets start a new streak for us.

Disagree, weren't totally outplayed.

The only thing they did better was run the ball, but really, take away 3 long runs and they didn't even do that all that well. We had 9 tackles for loss.

Also, I thought we got the ball from their RB before the play was blown dead late in the game. That would have sealed it.

Such a *** post. In no way were we out played. We were played about even all game until the end when we won. That is how it goes with rivalries at times.

Advertisement
Where the fvck is [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]???? He would have some good stuff to say about the OP

A win is a win, even if against the worst FSU team in quite a while. berrios had the game of his life., saved us Now lets move on and get some more wins. Schedule sets up real favorable for us.

It hard to describe how much I hate you.

We were out played but I don't think you understand that Richt just beat FSU with 65% of Golden's guys. After a win like this wait until Richt guys get here. It hard beating a team that has the mental and talent edge over you no matter who is the QB or RB or w.e. We just removed the mental edge FSU had with the streak.. now wait until we have the talent edge in 2018 game the way we're recruiting and the way FSU is recruiting right now.

This is a great point. There isn’t a player wearing a Canes uniform, and **** few in the NFL, with any memory of a Canes victory over FSU. This is a special victory.

You dumb *** Homer's are ridiculous. We were outplayed all the way around. Look at the stats. We got our asses beat. Only thing that matters is the score in the end. There are major holes to fill in this roster but enjoy this win.

Advertisement
You dumb *** Homer's are ridiculous. We were outplayed all the way around. Look at the stats. We got our asses beat. Only thing that matters is the score in the end. There are major holes to fill in this roster but enjoy this win.

LMAO. Outplayed.

You can tell the porsters that are ****ed we won.

Here’s one right here.

Motherfūcker’s livid we won.

LOL! "Totally out played?" How the f did we win?! GTFOOH!

Advertisement
You still don't get it do you? This is FSU Miami!! Throw out the ******* anaylitics, it's about a W or an L and that's it!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

FSU is loaded with more 4 and 5 star players than anyone but Alabama. And we beat them on their home field.

I love that there is an ignore user option.

Moronic post.

Advertisement
Back