Totally and completely OT: Is this spouse worth $36 BILLION dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she was just smart enough to see tha

Maybe she was smart enough to see life is too short to waste energy on this BS. Obviously she has enough to buy mac & cheese. It would go on for years, I'm sure the kids weren't looking forward to it either. One day young man maybe you'll see time is much more important than money, specially if you have it.

I think you get in your feels because he’s a liberal.

JMO, but I judge a situation irrespective of someone’s political leanings.

Advertisement
Ain't NO puzzy worth $36B! Consequences of thinking with the wrong head. I've been guilty of it a time or 2.

Bezos laughing all the way to the bank. With the empire he's created, he'll make that back in no time.

Man wasn’t smart enough to get a prenup that’s on him...
Dude couldn’t afford to get a prenup, she had all of their money and he was trying to start a company with nothing. Without her he doesn’t take the leap and start Amazon. Dude got off easy should’ve divorced her a long time ago if he wanted to step out

If I had $36.1 billion, I'd gladly have given $36 billion to be rid of my ex wife.

You know why divorces are so expensive?
They are worth it.plus PEACE AND QUIT.don't have worry when the hag gets out of bed which cycle she's on.nag,nag,nag or *****,*****,*****.my ex woke up got on her cycle and ran my a$$ over.

I think you get in your feels because he’s a liberal.

JMO, but I judge a situation irrespective of someone’s political leanings.
Actually we would have to have a poll here to see if the posters here that defend the Mrs. getting what she did is politically motivated. Take it from me a person who has been married 3 times and has felt the pain of the courts siding with women... let it go don't go off into tangents.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude, if he earned it during the marriage she could get half. That's the law. She probably settled, because she knew it wasn't worth the battle he was willing to fight and that she could live quite well with this amount.

Advertisement
Dude, if he earned it during the marriage she could get half. That's the law. She probably settled, because she knew it wasn't worth the battle he was willing to fight and that she could live quite well with this amount.

Yes we all know that’s the deal. The point is why? This is the 21st-century and women aren’t helpless little maidens anymore

Also important -- she played a huge role in starting Amazon. She may not have been the brains behind it, but it's not like she was some NBA trophy wife just sitting on the sidelines. She was, in this case, shooting with him in the gym.

This is true. I'm no fan of punishing the bread-winning spouse in a divorce (usually the man gets f'd). But in the case, I actually think he got off easy.

Advertisement
$36B is 25%, not 50%. Bezos is keeping 3X what his soon-to-be ex-wife will receive. He is still the wealthiest person in the world. The incredibly large numbers we’re discussing are skewing the argument.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back