Totally and completely OT: Is this spouse worth $36 BILLION dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I really don’t care how he feels about it. That’s not my point. My argument is that with large amounts it’s an arcane system and thought process that leads to the equal splitting of community property. It’s old and outdated thinking

Please expound on how much you think his wife of 25 years and mother of his children is worth lol. I'm microwaving my popcorn right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I disagree. I really don’t care how he feels about it. That’s not my point. My argument is that with large amounts it’s an arcane system and thought process that leads to the equal splitting of community property. It’s old and outdated thinking
Please expound on how much you think his wife of 25 years and mother of his children is worth lol. I'm microwaving my popcorn right now.

he seems to have an issue with the fact that she's a woman i guess. he was with her for 25 years, reportedly helped him with the start of amazon, and had four kids with him. hes an idiot for ******* up the marriage if he was truly worried about his assets.

He absolutely got off easy on this, has a huge smile on his face and feels like a winner. 25%, regardless of the amount at stake, was likely his wife being reasonable and settling to get it over with. This will almost certainly be a feather in the cap of his attorney(s). They probably lost out on millions of dollars over the life of what would have been a multi year case, with massive outside expert work, but they will be the guys that "won" this case for Bezos moving forward so it will probably wash if not pay off.

Advertisement
He absolutely got off easy on this, has a huge smile on his face and feels like a winner. 25%, regardless of the amount at stake, was likely his wife being reasonable and settling to get it over with. This will almost certainly be a feather in the cap of his attorney(s).

his lawyer is popping a bottle right now

Nobody is worth that amount of anything.

I do my very best not to use Amazon and very rarely order anything online. I don't want a future without stores where everything you buy cannot be bought from a storefront.

Nobody is worth that amount of anything.

I do my very best not to use Amazon and very rarely order anything online. I don't want a future without stores where everything you buy cannot be bought from a storefront.

man that sucks. i cant live without 2 day shipping lol

Advertisement
Maybe the more relevant question would be.....Is THIS pvssy worth 36 billion dollars.....I am gonna go with a NO...unless it comes to light that Lauren Sanchez has 400,000 Hope Diamonds stored in her uterus....

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back