Totally and completely OT: Is this spouse worth $36 BILLION dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm a mega Bezos fan btw. He's a product of MDCPS, but man, he was dumb for messing with that chick who is known groupie. She used to mess with Derek Fisher after Tony Gonzalez, and he said she was always looking for the next big come up.

Also, her brother is a known scumbag.

Bro, $36 billion ain’t getting off easy.

No court was going to going to give her half. That was never going to happen

They were married before Amazon was a company. ANY COURT IN AMERICA would have given her half because that's how it works. The assets are joint property because they were created after the marriage was established.

You continue to prove you have no idea what you're talking about.

Advertisement
I'm a mega Bezos fan btw. He's a product of MDCPS, but man, he was dumb for messing with that chick who is known groupie. She used to mess with Derek Fisher after Tony Gonzalez, and he said she was always looking for the next big come up.

Also, her brother is a known scumbag.

LOL - he fūcked up. The power of the pūssy.

It’s true that pūssy is undefeated. Most women don’t realize how much power they have. The ones that do, do well in this world.

They were married before Amazon was a company. ANY COURT IN AMERICA would have given her half because that's how it works. The assets are joint property because they were created after the marriage was established.

hes going to say something stupid in response bc he doesnt know how any of it actually works.

Advertisement

Know exactly what I’m talking about. I’m just saying it’s not right. Specially with mega sums, community property needs to be thought of differently in my opinion. Stop acting like a little bltch, if you want to have a discussion fine. Don’t start your little girly shlt with me again.

Marriage is the devil. My dad before he passed had a prenup. My dumb *** step mom sued me and said my dad put a gun to her head and made her sign it. I ended up having to give her my dads house for her to go away. Men will always lose more if a marriage fails. I will not be getting married.

Last edited:
Also important -- she played a huge role in starting Amazon. She may not have been the brains behind it, but it's not like she was some NBA trophy wife just sitting on the sidelines. She was, in this case, shooting with him in the gym.
wonder if the OP realizes this part

Advertisement
youre arguing with people about how divorce settlements work and theyre telling you that youre wrong.

That’s what you’re wrong about. I’m not arguing about how divorce settlements work. I know how they work. I’m arguing that they work this way, and it’s wrong in some cases, especially for astronomical sums.

And I didn’t start with the personal attacks and you know it, so just go ahead and change the subject

Advertisement
That’s what you’re wrong about. I’m not arguing about how divorce settlements work. I know how they work. I’m arguing that they work this way, and it’s wrong in some cases, especially for astronomical sums.

a divorce is a divorce whether you earned 1 dollar or 1 billion dollars. he got off easy with his settlement as kept most of the assets and retained voting rights in the amazon shares he gave up. that was more important than the 36 billion

on top of that, hes the one that got caught cheating. thats all on him.

If I had $36.1 billion, I'd gladly have given $36 billion to be rid of my ex wife.

You know why divorces are so expensive?

I’m guessing there’s a joke in here so I’m gonna play.

Why are divorces so expensive?

a divorce is a divorce whether you earned 1 dollar or 1 billion dollars. he got off easy with his settlement as kept most of the assets and retained voting rights in the amazon shares he gave up. that was more important than the 36 billion

I disagree. I really don’t care how he feels about it. That’s not my point. My argument is that with large amounts it’s an arcane system and thought process that leads to the equal splitting of community property. It’s old and outdated thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back